𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

WENDIGO [PART ONE]
___

"That's a boring game! Dat's a game for babies! And bewides you just want me to be wiet!"—"Right! That's it!"

"Right! That's it!"

• • •

"Harlow I swear, if you don't cut that out, you're going into time out as soon as we stop this car!"

Juliet sighs and rubs a hand over her face as she groans, starting to feel a headache coming on. Harlow, who's been in a mood all day, continues to kick the back of the driver's seat as Dean tries his best to stay concentrated on driving down the highway, not wanting to crash the car.

However, the young girl doesn't think about the consequences, and instead, opts to ignore her father as he reprimands her for her actions. Juliet's tried to work with Harlow, trying to get the little girl to stop misbehaving but all her attempts at getting the child to calm down and telling her off had resulted in the five-year-old lashing out and hitting her mother, as the older woman tried to take the more gentle approach when telling the youngest Winchester off.

However, Harlow decided not to compromise with the gentle approach and that's where Dean decided that he would take over. The eldest hunter had been trying to get Harlow to listen and stop being difficult since the early morning and Harlow wasn't happy with her father now being the one on her case.

So, now she sits in the back of the infamous Impala, legs outstretched as they can be as she continuously kicks the left side of the front bench seat, otherwise known as the driver's side...more specifically, Dean's side.

The said man clenches his teeth, his back thumping against the back of his seat as Harlow's kicks became harder and more powerful.

Left foot, right foot.

The dirty blonde doesn't know how much more he can take of Harlow's attitude before he explodes. However, there is one thing he does know for sure, his back is sure gonna be aching tomorrow, with how hard the girl kicks are, he wouldn't be surprised if foot-shaped bruises appear on his mid to lower back the next day.

Sam sits next to his brother, riding shotgun. The taller man's body is hunched over as he sleeps on the front bench seat. Juliet and Harlow occupy the back, the latter stretched across her car seat to reach the back of the seat in front of her. The former of the two that sit in the back, cradles her head in her hands, questioning why Harlow had to choose today of all day's to make everything difficult.