𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

DEAD IN THE WATER [PART THREE]
___

"I can feel your eyes on us, get over here and hug your girlfriend and Daughter

"I can feel your eyes on us, get over here and hug your girlfriend and Daughter."

"I'm comin'. I'm comin'."

• • •

They soon arrive at the Park that's in walking distance from their motel.

Upon arriving, Harlow's eyes immediately spot Lucas sitting alone on a bench, drawing. The five-year-old looks up at her father and immediately gives him the puppy dog eyes that her Uncle had taught her and clasps her hands together underneath her chin.

Dean instantly melts when his green eyes meet HIS green eyes and lets out a playful reluctant sigh. He's not THAT oblivious, he saw how his daughters eyes were drawn to Lucas straight away. He knows that she has a tiny crush on him but over his dead body would he allow anything to come of it. Harlow is still his little girl and he'll be damned if any boy wants to date her and take her away from him.

Dean nods his head, giving Harlow permission to go and do whatever it is she wants to do with Lucas but he'll be keeping an eye on them. Making sure there's No funny buiness.

Juliet watches as Harlow runs off and over to Lucas before looking to Dean. As if sensing where his thoughts have gone, she links her arm through his and pulls him closer so that she's able to rest her head on his shoulder.

"He's seven, Dean and she's five. I think they'll be just fine."

Dean exhales a deep breath as he turns to his girlfriend and wraps his arms around her waist. "I know, just don't want her growing up too fast. Like you said, she's five, she's still our little girl and she still needs us."

Juliet surprises Dean by laughing. He furrows his eyebrows at her in confusion, silently asking her why she's laughing.

"You're talking about her like she's 25 and not just five. Dean she'll always need us, even when she's way into her 50s and even then she'll still be our little girl. You worry too much. Right now the only man in her life is her Daddy, meaning you."

Dean smiles down at the brunette and pulls her in close before leaning in and placing his lips on hers. Even after all this time Juliet can still feel the sparks between them like she did all those years ago when they had their first kiss.

A throat being cleared pulls them, reluctantly, apart.

The mother and father turn and see Sam standing there awkwardly which causes Juliet to bite her lip and cover her smile of amusement, whereas Dean on the other hand gives his brother a clueless look, exactly like the one he gave him in the restaurant earlier. "What?" Sam doesn't say anything and just nods his head in the direction of a woman sitting on a bench, reading. Upon closer inspection, Juliet notices that the woman is Andrea and so it seems, Dean does as well.