𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

WENDIGO [PART THREE]
___

WENDIGO [PART THREE]___

"Play nice, kitty."

"Are you gonna make me?"

• •

Haley runs towards the sound of Roy's voice, closely followed by Juliet and the others. They all immediately come to a halt as they analyze the scene before their eyes, tents torn and bloody and all the camp supplies are scattered 'round the area.

Haley's eyes widen as she covers her mouth in shock.

"Oh my God."

Harlow whimpers in Sam's arms and holds her arms out towards her father. Sam immediately complies and hands his neice to his brother. The little Winchester burries her face in the crook of Dean's neck as the said man rubs calming circles on her back in comfort.

Roy also surveys the scene before looking back to the sister of the missing brother. "Looks like a grizzly." Juliet scoffs as she rolls her eyes, Roy either chooses to ignore her or just doesn't notice. The only Sullivan child and oldest Winchester brother share a knowing look before they, along with Sam take a look around the camp site.

As the three hunters examine the bloody scene before them, Haley takes off her backpack and drops it onto the ground before going through the campsite. "Tommy?" Dean, Juliet and Sam look at each other as the Collins girl starts to walk through the site.

"Tommy!"

Hearing her shout, Sam walks towards her and gently grabs ahold of her arm, turning her to face him. The youngest Winchester sibling puts his finger to his lip, "Shh." But Haley doesn't listen and continues to shout her brothers name. "Tommy!"

Juliet then decides to intervene and shushes the girl for a second time. Haley, confused, turns to Juliet and furrows her eyebrows.

"Why?"

"Because something could still be out there and I ain't talkin' about a grizzly bear."

Haley goes to question Juliet on what she means but Dean interrupts before she can get a word out.

"Babe! Sam!."

The two look at each other before going over to Dean, who now has Harlow standing beside him. Juliet watches as her boyfriend crouches down and gestures for her and Sam to do the same, which they do.

"The bodies were dragged from the campsite. But here, the tracks just vanish. That's weird."

Juliet wipes the dirt off of her jeans as she stands up with Sam and Dean. The latter turns to the two as he grabs Harlows hand in his. "I'll tell you what, that's no skinwalker or black dog." Juliet hums and nods her head in agreement. "At least that narrows it down."