𝐓𝐖𝐎

PILOT [PART TWO]
___

"Don't you sit your dirty ass down on my seats!"—"Oh, Bite me! I don't care!"

"Oh, Bite me! I don't care!"

• • •

Juliet and Sam sit in the Impala with the windows rolled down as the sun sits in the sky.

Dean had decided to stop off at a gas station for breakfast and to fill up the tank. He had taken Harlow into the station with him.

Juliet turns the page of the book she's reading as Sam sits in the front, his side door open with his legs sticking out of the Impala, looking through her and Dean's shoebox of cassettes. 

The brunette looks up from the page she is reading as a childish giggle comes from outside of the Impala. Juliet smiles softly as Harlow runs out of the gas station with Dean chasing her.

Harlow runs up to the car and opens the door to the back but before she can rush inside, Dean scoops her up causing the four-year-old to squeal and giggle more.

"Daddy! Put me down."

"Oh, All right." Dean playfully sighs and sets her inside the back of the Impala as Juliet sets her book down and buckles Harlow into her car seat.

Dean looks to Sammy as his younger brother still goes through the cassette tapes. "Hey!" Sam leans his head back into the car and looks at him.

"You want breakfast?"

Sam shakes his head. "No thanks." The taller brother then goes back to the tapes. Dean nods his head as he passes Juliet a water bottle and bag of chips.

Juliet sets them aside as Dean then passes her Harlow's sippy cup and a bottle of apple juice.

Juliet unscrews the cap before filling the cup up with juice and passes it to Harlow as Dean fills up Baby's gas tank.

"So how'd you pay for that stuff, you guys still running credit card scams?" Sam gestures to the junk food that Dean had brought with him out of the gas station.

The older Winchester puts the nozzle from the pump into the fuel cap before he looks down at his brother. "Yeah, well, hunting ain't exactly a pro ball career."

He then puts the nozzle back on the pump. "Besides, all we do is apply. It's not our fault they send us the cards." Sam looks between Dean and Juliet. "Yeah? And what names did you write on the application this time?"