𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

HOOK MAN [PART TWO]
___

HOOK MAN [PART TWO]___

"Goodbye, preacher."

"You're so dramatic"

• • •

Juliet sighs as her and Dean sit at the interrogation table, the Sherrif sitting opposite them. She tucks a strand of her unruly hair behind her ear as she eyes the cop, who is already looking at them with an unimpressed expression on his face.

"This is serious, a murderer is on the loose and you guys are found at the place of the crime with guns and rope."

Dean groans, "Look, I told you, we were fooling the guy. It was a prank, it's not our fault he's an idiot and bought it."

The Sherrif sighs as he rubs his hand down his weary and aged face, "And the kid?"

Dean and Juliet share a look before the former of the two turns to the Sherrif, "She's our kid." That causes the Sheriff to raise an eyebrow as he eyes the two. "You guys are a bit too young to have a kid, aren't ya?"

Juliet rolls her eyes, "Look, you can't actually hold us. The guns weren't even loaded with bullets, like he said, it was a prank. We told the guy that '9 Mile Road' is haunted and that salt is a spirit repellent, that's why the guns were loaded with rock salt. We didn't shoot anybody or do anything wrong. So, we can all sit here while you judge us on our choices or you can let us go? Your choice." She watches as the Sherrif eyes them once more before letting out a drawn out sigh, "You can go, but not that easily. I'm charging you, I don't care if it was a prank."

Juliet refrains from huffing like a child, she opts to just smile and nod her head instead as he tells them how much the fine is. Juliet pulls out her wallet and pays the Sheriff the amount owed before getting up and walking out.

• • •

Dean and Juliet walk out of the station alongside Sam, Harlow sits on her uncle's shoulders. The said man turns to his brother and best friend, the former of the two has a big smile on his face as he looks to his younger brother, "Saved your ass! Talked the Sherrif down to a fine. Dude, I am Matlock."

Juliet crosses her arms as she clears her throat, "Yeah, you're the real deal, hon."

Sam shakes his head, confused.

"But how?"

Dean pulls a face, "Told him you were a dumbass pledge and that we were hazing you."

Sam raises an eyebrow, "What about the gun?"

Juliet smiles at her best friend, "Don't worry your pretty little head about that. Told them that the gun was loaded with rock salt, and that you were hunting ghosts and salt repells spirits. Just your typical Hell week prank."