𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 [𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗧𝗪𝗢]

"Don't tell Dean the truth

"Don't tell Dean the truth."

"Yes, Sir."

• • •

It's late at night in a random low star motel and in one of the rooms are four people. Two of which are asleep, one pretending to be asleep and one trying to move around as quietly as he can while he packs his bags, trying not to wake up his son, Dean Winchester, Granddaughter Harlow Winchester and his late best friends' Daughter, Juliet Sullivan.

But unbeknownst to the older man known as John Winchester, Juliet is wide awake and watching his every move, her dark eyebrows furrowed.

Juliet watches as John slips out of the motel room, gently shutting the worn and creaky door behind him.

Juliet looks to her sleeping boyfriend and daughter, a chuckle leaving her pink and plump lips as she eyes the scene in front of her. Dean has one arm under his pillow while the other is protectively wrapped around their four-year-old daughter, Harlow.

The young mother smiles softly at the scene before quietly slipping out of the bed she shares with her little family and walks out of the motel room, after John.

The 23-year-old brunette watches with her arms crossed as John loads his stuff into the trunk of his black pick-up truck.

The Sullivan descendant clears her throat, making herself known which results in John turning around with his gun cocked and aimed at her. Juliet smirks while mockingly raising her arms in surrender.

John sighs and switches the gun to safety mode before putting it back in the waistband of his jeans. The Sullivan Hunter raises her eyebrows at the man that taught her everything there is to know about hunting."Going somewhere?" 

The older Winchester clears his throat while shutting the door to the trunk of his truck. "I'm off to get us some food, be back in the morning." Juliet squints her eyes at her boyfriend's father. "You're going to get food...with a bag packed?"

John sighs and looks to the woman he's proud that Juliet has become, although he would never admit it. The said Woman puts one hand on her hip, a stern expression now on her face. "So I'll ask you again, going somewhere?" The experienced hunter looks down before meeting the dark brown eyes of Juliet.

"I think I've found a lead on the thing that killed Mary." Juliet's stern expression immediately softens and she gives John a sad smile as he carries on with what he's saying. "I've been doing some research and I think I might finally be able to kill it and with you and Dean being older, you two can take care of yourselves now."