𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

HOOK MAN [PART THREE]
Warning the ending of this chapter includes sexual content. If you don't like it you can skip straight to the 'Author's note' after reading Dean driving away.
___

"We stop the Hook Man

"We stop the Hook Man."

"You guys creep me out when you talk at the same time. Stop it."

• • •

Sam stands outside the reverend's hospital room, he looks into the small window and sighs as he watches Lori sit by her Dad's bedside, holding his hand while crying. He looks to his right and eyes the Sherrif standing next to him. He's been asking for information from the younger Winchester brother.

Of course, Sam obliges.

"We were just talking. Then Lori's dad came out. And then he appeared."

The Sherrif raises an eyebrow at Sam's words.

"A big man? Carrying a weapon, some kind of hook?"

Sam nods his head, "Yes, sir."

The Sherrif writes what Sam is telling him in his little note pad. He looks back up to the taller but younger Winchester, another question on his mind.

"Ever seen him before?"

Sam shakes his head from left to right, "No, sir."

The Sherrif sighs, everywhere he goes the tall one or the other guy is always there, even the girl, too. He shakes his head as he looks to Sam, a warning in his eyes, a warning that Sam will obviously ignore.

"Son, it seems every time I turn around, I'm seeing you. I suggest you try and stay out of trouble."

Sam nods his head, once again.

"Yes, sir."

See, unlike his brother, Sam corporates with the cops. He just nods his head with a smile, whereas Dean, he always has to backtalk to the police and make it more difficult for himself. And he recalls some instances where Juliet's made it difficult for herself, as well.

Speaking of his best friend, her voice can be heard from down the hall. He turns and sees her and Dean walking down the corridor, his brother holding Harlow on his hip. Two other cops stop them from walking any further. He can see Juliet rolling her eyes before her brown orbs meet his, Sam shakes his head, and just about resists the urgee to turn away and pretend he doesn't know them, just to be annoying, but it's too late as Juliet has already pointed at him.