𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

SKIN [PART TWO]
___

"You wanna know something about me? I only stayed with you out of pity

"You wanna know something about me? I only stayed with you out of pity. I never truly loved you, how could I? Truth is, I felt tied down because of the kid."

"That's not true. I know that's not true."

• • •

Juliet and Sam are sitting on the couch in Becky's living room, Dean stands behind the said furniture, as Harlow sits at the table, drawing. Becky had been kind enough to fetch Harlow some coloring pens and blank sheets of paper to occupy the five-year-old as the adults go through the security footage that Becky had nabbed from the station.

Becky points to the tv screen as it shows Zack walking up to and entering his house.

"Here he comes."

Juliet flicks her eyes down to the timestamp on the security footage. "22:04, that's just after ten." She then moves her eyes up to Becky, still making sure to watch the security tape from the corner of her eye. If a hunter is good at anything, it's tracking and multi-tasking. "You said the time of death was about 10:30."

Becky nods her head, "Our Lawyers hired some kind of video expert. He says the tape's authentic. It wasn't tampered with."

It's then the security footage is quick to grab Juliet's full attention as something in Zack's eyes piques her interest and it seems Sam notices it as well as the young Winchester brother is quick to get Becky outta the room.

"Hey, Bec, can we take those beers now?"

Becky, none the wiser, nods her head with a smile on her face as she gets up from the arm of the couch. "Oh, sure." The blonde just about makes it past the threshold before Sam's voice gets her attention, once more. "Hey." The blonde turns around and looks at Sam, silently asking him what else he wants. "Maybe some sandwhiches, too?" Becky rolls her eyes and scoffs, "What do you think this is, Hooters?" The three hunters watch as she leaves the room.

"I wish."

Juliet's head snaps to Dean at hearing his voice, she raises a deadly eyebrow at her boyfriend for the comment. Dean holds up both hands, palms facing towards her, in surrender as a cheeky smile crosses his face. "Kidding. I was kidding." Juliet just rolls her eyes as Dean walks over to her from behind the couch and places an arm around her waist as he looks to his brother and then to the television, knowing his brother and Juliet have picked up on something he hasn't.

"What is it?"

Juliet looks to Sam, also, and nods her head to the remote which Sam grabs before looking to his brother and best friend.