𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

HOOK MAN [PART ONE]
___

"I saw you two lookin' at each other, Sammy

"I saw you two lookin' at each other, Sammy."

"It's not like anything can happen between us."

• • •

Juliet sighs as she basks in the sun, letting the light seep into her sun-kised skin as she leans into the heat. Her sunglasses sit on top of her head as she eyes Sam from the corner of her eye, the younger Winchester brother stands at a payphone, talking into the reciever, she can't hear his words.

Juliet looks to Dean, who's sitting opposite her with Harlow next to him, drawing. The five year old occasionally looks up to have a sip of her strawberry milkshake, but other than that she's more concentrated on the paper and her crayons.

Dean smirks as he eyes his brown, doe-eyed, girlfriend. A laptop sits in front of him, an article on screen.

"You havin' fun over there?"

Juliet nods her head as she drinks some of her iced coffee, "I'm just enjoyin' the sun." She looks around at the outdoor café they are at, she analyzes every stranger she lands her eyes on, she can't help it. John had brought her up to spot everything, as everything/everyone is not who or what they seem. Although, the corners of her mouth lift up into a smirk as she spots a nearby couple having a domestic, if only she had some popcorn.

Sam making his way back to their table grabs her attention, she gives him a small smile. By the look on his face, I guess his call was fruitless.

Dean raises an eyebrow at his brother, "Your, uh, half-caf, double vanilla latté is gettin' cold over here, Francis."

Sam sends his brother a deadpan look as he sits down in his chair next to Harlow, "Bite me." His niece, still at the age where she takes thing literally, does just that. Juliet laughs as her daughter bites her uncle's hand before smiling up at him, proud of what she did. Dean shakes his head as Sam yelps and pulls his hand away, rubbing at the teeth marks she has left, her father places a hand on her to get her attention, he shakes his head, silently telling his daughter that she shouldn't bite people.

Harlow frowns, getting the message, before gently taking Sam's hand and placing a kiss on where she bit him. "Sorry, uncle Sammy." The said Winchester smiles before placing a kiss on her head. "I forgive you, angel."

Juliet and Dean smile at the bond between the two before the latter gets his brother's attention. "So, anything?"

Juliet frowns as Sam shakes his head, "I had 'em check the FBI's 'Missing Person Data Bank'. No John Doe's fitting Dad's description. I even ran his plates for traffic violations."