𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER
|
DEAD IN THE WATER [PART TWO]
___

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER |DEAD IN THE WATER [PART TWO] ___

"What are you drawin' there, sweetheart?"

"A pictuwe fow Gwampa."

• • •

Andrea leads the hunter family along the street.

Dean turns to Andrea, Harlow still on his shoulders, with a smile on his face. "So, cute kid." Andrea returns the smile and nods her head as they all cross the street.

There's an awkard silence between the two as Juliet and Sam glance at each other in amusement.

"Kids are the best, huh?

Juliet and Sam burst out in a fit laughter as Harlow turns to look at them from on top of her fathers shoulders, a confused look on her face. "Daddy, why awe they laughing?" Dean squeezes his daughters legs, "Because your mother and Uncle are immature." Juliet, hearing this, calls out to Dean. "At least we know how to interact with other people."

Dean playfully rolls his eyes, while Harlow giggles at Juliets jab to his awkwardness when it comes to interacting with people. Andrea gives a small smile of amusement and glances at the older Winchester Brother and shakes her head but doesn't reply to his attempt at making conversation.

The group of five walk a short distance more before stoping outside of the Motel Andrea has lead them to. Juliet looks at the building and notices the Motel is called 'Lakefront Motel.' Andrea points to it, a grin on her face. "There it is. Like I said, two blocks."

Dean lifts Harlow from his shoulders and sets her down on the ground. He grabs her hand as Sam turns to Andrea, a smile of amusement still on his face from Deans awkardness. "Thanks" Andrea nods her head at him before turning to Dean. "Must be hard, with your sense of direction, never being able to find your way to a decent conversation starter." She then walks away, calling back over her shoulder, "Enjoy your stay!"

Juliet turns to Dean with a smirk on her face, "I like her. She sure put you in your place." Dean laughs sarcastically before grabbing her by the waist and pulling her into a kiss.

When they pull away, they see Sam looking at his Brother with an eyebrow raised. "'Kids are the best'? You don't even like other kids besides Harlow." Dean scoffs at his little Brothers words. "I love kids." Sam shakes his head, "Name three children that you even know." Dean goes to open his mouth but Juliet holds up her hand, stopping him. "Ah-excluding our Daughter." Dean immediately shuts his mouth and thinks it over before coming up empty.