𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

BLOODY MARY [PART TWO]
___

"What I wanna know is, how did she get my cell number?"—"I may or may not have written it down instead of my one

"I may or may not have written it down instead of my one."

• • •

Dean, Juliet and Sam walk down the hallway that leads to the bathroom, with trepidition. Harlow is making sure to stay close to her uncle, the poor five year old is slightly scared of what they will face, so she clutches his hand in a tight grip. Juliet notices this and turns to her daughter. "Why don't you stay in the hallway, hun? That way we can keep an eye on you, okay?"

Harlow nods her head, not wanting to go into the bathroom anyway. The little Winchester knows there's a line when it comes to her family's job and even she won't cross that line.

The three hunters make their way to the Shoemaker's bathroom door, the two Winchester brother's and Sullivan descendant pass three mirrors as they do. The huntress, never being the one to resist, stops at one of the mirrors and fluffs out of her hair and checks her make up.

Dean and Sam, both noticing that Juliet has stopped, turn to the huntress. The former Winchester brother rolls his eyes at his girlfriend while Sam just sighs.

Juliet, feeling two sets of eyes on her, turns to both Winchester brothers with a look on her face. "What?" Dean rolls his eyes once more before striding towards her and gently taking her arm. "Really?" Juliet rolls her eyes, "I was just making sure none of my make up was smudged."

Dean stops walking which also causes Juliet to stop.

Sam looks at the two in curiosity, wondering why they've stopped. They don't have a lot of time.

Dean senses his brother's impatience but decides to ignore it and instead opts to grab both of Juliet's hands in his. His green eyes meet her brown ones. "You listen to me, Juliet Eloise Sullivan. You don't need make up to look pretty because to me, you're beautiful without it and always will be."

Juliet's cheeks start to blush a rose pink at Dean's words.

The huntress is quick to lean in and give him a sweet but short kiss in thanks.

Sam clears his throat, "I love you guys, I really do, but we don't have a lot of time and we need to get moving before someone, either wants to use the bathroom or wonders where we are."

Dean and Juliet turn to one another and roll their eyes in unison but decide that Sam is right, he's being a dick about it, but he's right.