𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

BLOODY MARY [PART ONE]
___

BLOODY MARY [PART ONE]___

"Oh my God, look at him. He's hot."

"Hey, wady. Keep ywour wyes off my dad. He's spoken fow."

• • •

Dean, Juliet, Sam and Harlow sit in the Impala as Dean drives as Sam sits in shotgun, fast asleep. Juliet sits in the back with Harlow, the five-year old Winchester reading a pop up book to herself as her mother reads a book called 'Wuthering heights'.

Juliet looks up from the page of the book she is reading and shares a concerned look with Dean in the rearview mirror as Sam starts to whimper Jessica's name in his sleep.

Juliet bites her lip, having an internal argument with herself; whether to wake the sleeping Winchester or not, but when Sam whimpers once more, Juliet comes to a decision. She leans foward and grabs Sam's shoulder, gently shaking him. "Sammy, it's just a nightmare. Wake up." Unfortunately, Sam doesn't react to her words and continues to figet and whimper.

Harlow looks up at her mom, "Mommy, is unca Swammy okay?"

Juliet can't help but smile at how Harlow pronounces Sam's name. The brunette reaches her hand out and brushes her fingers through her daughter's hair. "Your Uncle Sammy is fine, honey. He's just having a bad dream, that's all." Harlow pauses before noding her head and going back to her pop up book about all different kinds of animals.

Juliet watches as Dean parks the car in front of a large bulding.

Juliet turns to Dean, "Baby, try waking him up. Maybe my voice was too soft and I didn't shake him hard enough"

The oldest Winchester brother looks to his girlfriend and nods his head before lightly hitting his brother in the stomach, "Sam, wake up." The said brother jumps awake, confused. He looks around the car and sees both Dean and Juliet's eyes on him, concerned. The younger Winchester brother sighs, "I take it I was having a nightmare?"

Dean glances between his brother and the building they are parked outside of as Juliet furrows her eyebrows while Dean is the one to reply to his younger brother. "Yeah, another one." Sam shrugs his shoulders, "Hey, at least I got some sleep." Juliet reaches her right hand out and rubs her best friend's shoulder. "C'mon, Sammy. This isn't healthy, talk to us, don't bottle it all up." Juliet's best friend just gives her a smile causing Juliet to sigh as she takes her hand off of his shoulder.

Harlow looks up from her pop up book, once again. The little Winchester girl looks up at her only uncle. "Are you otay, Unca Swammy?" Sam looks at his neice from the rearview mirror and plasts a smile on his face. "I'm okay, angel." Happy and satisfied with her uncle's answer, Harlow goes back to her book.