𝐒𝐈𝐗

Please be sure to comment and vote! ❤️
|
WENDIGO [PART FOUR]
___

Please be sure to comment and vote! ❤️|WENDIGO [PART FOUR]___

"What the hell took you so long?"

"Nice to see you to, Doll."

• • •

The next day, Juliet watches Sam as he sits against a hollow tree stump, holding John's journal while playing with the rosary that's attached to the book with Harlow next to him picking at the flowers.

Sam looks to be deep in thought.

Juliet is snapped out of her trance by the sound of Haley's voice. The two women along with Dean and Ben are sitting among the tents.

When the three had come back to the campsite without Roy, they told the Collins' siblings everything that they know about the Wendigo and it seems the Collins sister still can't get her head around it the next morning.

"I don't...I mean, these types of things, they aren't supossed to be real."

Juliet turns to the girl and offers a small smile and shrugs. "I wish we could tell you different." A thought then goes off in Haley's head as she turns to the couple. "How do we know it's not out there watching us?" Dean turns to the girl and shrugs. "We don't. But we're safe for now."

There's another pause before Haley turns to the mother and father in thought. "How do you two know about this stuff?" Juliet and Dean turn to each other before both looking to Haley. The former of the couple smiles at the Collins girl. "Kind of runs in the family."

Before Haley can fire another question, Sam walks over with his hand in Harlows. He offers the four a small smile.

"Hey."

Haley stands up as Harlow runs over to Juliet and Dean with two flowers in her hand. "Mommy, Daddy! I picked these for you." The young girl then proceeds to hand a blue flower to Juliet and a yellow flower to Dean. Her mother and father smile in thanks before Dean grabs her and brings her down on his lap and tickles her which causes her to shriek with laughter.

Juliet and Sam smile at the scene before Sam clears his throat, gaining Dean and Harlows attention. Well, more Dean's.

"So we've got half a chance in the daylight. And I for one want to kill this evil son of a bitch."

Juliet glares at Sam upon hearing the curses leave his mouth but Sam shrugs and gestures to Harlow who's drawing in the dirt with a stick and not listening to the conversation.