𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

I dedicate this chapter to Angel_of_Roses1 for giving me the idea that comes into play at the end of this chapter.

BLOODY MARY [PART THREE]
This one is a long chapter
___

BLOODY MARY [PART THREE]This one is a long chapter ___

"Wh-what the hell?"

"You've killed him. John is dead because of you! If you had just told the truth, he would still be alive."

• • •

Juliet is sitting on the left side of Charlie as Sam sits on the teen's right. Dean being Dean, sits on the back of the bench. The mother and father make sure to keep a watchful eye on Harlow as she plays in the park with a few other girls her age. Juliet turns back to Charlie as the teen's voice starts to crack in sadness.

"And they found her on the bathroom floor. And her—her eyes. They were gone."

"I'm sorry."

Dean and Juliet share a look as Sam gives the teenager his condolences.

The two Winchester brother's and Sullivan descendant had just sat down on the bench when Charlie had explained what had happened to her friend Jill, the one that was eyeing Dean up at the memorial service of Stephen Shoemaker.

Charlie had explained that Jill and her were on the phone last night, just talking, she didn't say what they were talking about, though, just that Charlie was trying to tell Jill what she thought about the whole 'Bloody Mary' thing. Jill, though, wasn't convinced and played a prank on Charlie by saying it into the mirror and then playfully screaming before bidding the teen goodnight.

A few hours later, Charlie had gotten the call saying that Jill had been killed, a stroke they told her.

So, here they all are now, trying to console Charlie.

The said teen looks between the three hunters.

"And she said it-"

Dean looks down to Sam, his brother meeting his gaze. Juliet sees the interaction and furrows her eyebrows before the three face Charlie, once again. The blonde teen, having not noticed the look, continues with what she's saying.

"-I heard her say it. But it couldn't be because of that. I'm insane, right?"

Juliet glances at Harlow, who's still playing around in the park, before looking back to Charlie and shaking her head, "No, I wouldn't say you're insane." The blonde teen looks up at the brunette with a deadpan look on her face as she shrugs both shoulders with a sigh. "Oh God, that makes me feel so much worse."