𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

WENDIGO [PART TWO]
___

"Why didn't you just tell me that from the start?"—"I'm tellin' you now, besides this is the most honest I've been with someone other than my family, as in ever

"I'm tellin' you now, besides this is the most honest I've been with someone other than my family, as in ever. So, are we okay?"

• • •

After leaving Mr Shaw's home—of course they didn't leave without Harlow giving Mr Shaw a hug after hearing his story—Dean had booked them a motel, Sam opting to have his own room to give the family some privacy.

The small family are currently sat in Dean and Juliet's motel room. The brothers sit around the small table while Harlow is passed out on the bed and Juliet is in the bathroom, cleaning herself up. Sam watches as Dean cleans his gun at the table. "What is she doing in there?" The eldest brother looks up from his gun and sees Sam nodding in the direction of the motel bathroom door.

Dean emits a knowing sound from his mouth before going back to cleaning his gun. "She's putting on a face mask." Sam lets out a laugh. "She still does those things?" The eldest Winchester shrugs his shoulders. "Yeah, why?" The younger brother shakes his head, "Nothing, I just remember she used to do them when she was younger, she used to do them all the time. I remember one time she scared the crap out of us."

Dean puts his gun down and laughs before taking a swig of his beer. "I remember that, she came out of the bathroom with this green stuff on her face and scared the shit out of us, she never let it go"

Sam and Dean are chuckling as Juliet exits the bathroom with a rose and lavender face mask on her face. She notices the two brothers are chuckling and with a smile on her face she asks, "What are you two giggling about?" The two hunters turn to her and both snort at seeing the lotion on her face.

Dean clears his throat as he gestures to his face. "You got a bit of somethin' on your face, doll." Sam snorts louder while Juliet sarcastically laughs as she throws the towel that she was using to dry her hair with, at his face.

Dean smiles while catching the towel with one hand and sends his girlfriend a wink. Juliet rolls her eyes and looks down at Harlow who's asleep in the middle of her and Dean's bed. "She looks so sweet, sleeping." Dean smiles and nods his head as he too, looks at his sleeping daughter. He looks back at Juliet as a thought occurs to him.

"Don't get too close Jules or you'll scare the crap outta her."

The said huntress glares at her boyfriend and points a finger at him in warning. "Don't push it mister, there are more towels that I can throw at you." Dean laughs at seeing the amused expression on the brunette's face.