𝐎𝐍𝐄

PILOT [PART ONE]
___

PILOT [PART ONE]___

"Hiya, Sammy."

"Juliet?"

• • •

"It's been three weeks."

Juliet looks up from the magazine she's currently reading to see Dean pacing about their motel room.

She sighs as she turns a page. "I'm sure he's fine, he would call you if he wasn't. Besides, he's been away longer than this."

The emerald green eyes that belong to her boyfriend, snap to her brown ones.

"What if something's happened to him... or worse?"

Juliet swallows the lump in her throat. Although she doesn't voice it, she's also concerned about John's wellbeing and ever since John left her with the order to not tell Dean where he's gone, all she's wanted to do is tell her boyfriend the truth. She hates lying to him.

Juliet goes to speak again but the sound of the bathroom door in their motel room opening stops her.

The young twenty-three-year-old watches as her daughter walks out of the bathroom, a smile on her face with her stuffed elephant in hand.

"Did you brush your teeth?"

Harlow looks at her mother and nods her head, showing off her pearly white teeth to prove it.

Juliet smiles at her daughter while getting up and off of the bed she shares with Dean. The brunette leans down and kisses her daughter on the head while looking at Dean and giving him a 'Drop the subject for now' look.

Dean sighs but nods his head, not wanting to worry his daughter. The said twenty-six-year-old man plasters a smile onto his face and brushes his daughter's hair out of her eyes.

"Thought about what you want for your birthday yet?"

Juliet smiles at the thought of her baby turning five years old in a few days.

Harlow hums in thought before looking between her mother and father, a big smile on her face.

"An elephant."

Dean and Juliet look to one another, both with amused expressions on their faces. "An elephant? But you already have one." Harlow giggles before shaking her head. "No mommy, a real elephant."

Dean covers up his chuckle with a cough as he looks down at his four-year-old. "Well, Honey, I don't think we'd be able to take a real elephant with us on the road... anything else you might want?"