Not my type. (1)

Y/N'S POV:
Today was my first day at John Adams High. I wasn't really that excited, I stopped getting excited about going to new schools a long time ago. It seems like every time I finally get comfortable somewhere, we move. Well not move, more like we run, and hide. Now I'm not saying that my parents are bad parents, or that I don't love them or anything, but they drag their kids into the issues. My parents have been wanted criminals since I was born, and ever since then, we have been on the run. It's actually my dad that is wanted, I'm not sure what he did, but he made some stupid mistake, and ever since then we have been running. My parents had my younger siblings a while after me, my sister Marcia is 13 and is going through that weird teenage girl phase, where she's obsessed with boys, and wears to much makeup. My brother Jackson is 5, and absolutely adorable, a pain at times, but still adorable. "MARCIA GET UP WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!" I screamed at Marcia and opened her bedroom door. "UGH CAN YOU GET OUT?! IM NOT IN THE MOOD!" Marcia screamed back. "MARCIA MOM IS GOING TO KILL ME IF YOU DONT GET UP!" I screamed again. "FINE ILL GET UP, JESUS!" Marcia screamed. Then I decided to let her get ready, and I went to get Jackson up. "Jack sweetheart it's time to get up." I said and ruffled my hands through his hair. "Ok I'm up.." Jackson said and sat up. "Good morning, breakfast is downstairs, and your clothes are right there, get dressed you have school today." I said and gently gave him a kiss on  his forehead. He nodded and went to get dressed. We all went down and ate, then we started walking to school. Marcia, of course, is wearing heals, and keeps complaining about having to walk. But I don't  care, she is the one who is overdressed. Once we walked in, I went straight to my locker. I don't  want to talk to anyone, I don't want to make friends. I know we won't be here for long anyway. "Oh I'm so sorry!" I said when I accidentally bumped into a girl. "Oh no don't worry about it." A girl said back and smiled. She was really pretty, and had really nice hair. "I'm Topanga Lawrence! Nice to meet you." The girl said and shook my hand. "Oh hi Topanga, I'm Y/N L/N." I said to her. "Oh look at that, our lockers are right by each other's. Wanna be friends?" She said to me and smiled. Maybe one friend wouldn't hurt, "sure!" I said to her and smiled. We talked some more, and found out we had most of our classes together. Then we sat together at lunch, "omg and then he was like -" I said before a boys voice interrupted. "Topanga can we sit with you guys?" The boy said. "Of course Cory, sit down." She said. "Who's the chick you have with you?" Some boy said to her, he was an attractive boy, but not my type, he comes off as really cocky, maybe he's not, but he seems like he is, and I don't like that. "Oh this is Y/N!" Topanga said. "Y/N meet Cory and Shawn!" She said pointing to each boy. "Hi-ya!" Shawn said and slid into the seat next to me. "Hello.." I said to him. This Shawn boy, well.. he sure was interesting..

(AHH I LIKE THIS)

Word count: 599

Time: 4:05 am

Date: 12/5/21