"I love you.. I always will.." (22)

{TIME SKIP}

"Your brother is awake.." the doctor came into the waiting room, and told me. "Can I see him?" I asked, I was so excited, yet nervous. My brother was awake, but we don't know the severity.. we don't know what could be wrong, or if he even remembers anything. "Yes.. but he keeps asking for someone named.. Shawn? He said it's your boyfriend?" The doctor said to me. I looked over and saw Shawn quickly stand up. "He asked for me?" Shawn said to the doctor. "Yes he did.. you guys can both go see him now." The doctor said to us, and we walked towards my brothers room. "Hey buddy." I said as I walked in the room, Shawn was walking behind me. "Is Shawn coming?" Jackson asked me. "I'm right here dude!" Shawn said in an optimistic tone, and walked up to Jackson. "Shawn!" Jackson said and hugged him. "Hey bud! I brought you this.." Shawn said and handed him an action figure, I didn't know Shawn brought it, but he never fails to surprise me. "Woah! Thanks Shawn!" He said and hugged Shawn again. "Hey Y/N, come look! It's so cool!" Jackson said. "Wow! I love it." I said and smiled. Shawn was trying his best to not seem worried, and I was too.. it was scary, but my brother didn't need to know that. He was only 5 after all. Then I heard a knock on the door, it was the doctor. "Can I speak to you?" He said and asked me to step out of the room. "Yes of course." I said and walked out with him. "we don't see anything wrong.. I'm not sure what it could be.." the doctor said to me. "Did you call my mom?" I asked. "Yes we did.. I think your brother will be good to go home now, everything will be alright." He said and gave me a reassuring smile. "Ok.. thank you." I said to him. "Hey buddy! You get to come home today!" I said when I walked in the room. "Yay!! Shawn, will you come to my house?" He asked Shawn. I think my little brother was slowly stealing my boyfriend. "Yeah I'll come over, if it's okay with your sister, of course.." he said and looked at me. "Yes it's okay with me Shawn, you guys can have a play date." I said to tease Shawn. "We are grown men! It's not a play date." My little brother said and rolled his eyes. "Ok fine, you guys can hang out." I said and laughed.

{TIME SKIP}
Shawn was upstairs for a while, he was playing some video game with my brother. "Hey babe." Shawn said when he came downstairs. I was in the kitchen I was making dinner since my mom was stressed out. I let my mom relax and watch tv. "Hey Shawn." I said to him, then felt his arms wrap around my waist. "Can I tell you something?" He said and sat his chin down on my shoulder. "Sure." I said to him. "Well, I never liked kids, I actually hated kids.. but now I don't. I really want kids with you in the future. I want a family with you Y/N." He said to me. I turned around and looked at him. "I want a family with you too Shawn." I said and kissed him. "Mhm, what if I said we should have a kid now." Shawn said to me. "Hey! Not now." I mother said, and tapped Shawn on the head, then laughed. "When did you come in here?" Shawn said to her. "Right as you said that.. and I'm going to say.. no babies! I'm not old enough to be a grandma!" My mom said and gave Shawn that "mom look". "I agree with her Shawn, maybe in a few years." I said to him. "Alright, alright, fine." He said and laughed. "We are going to head to bed mom." I said to my mom, then gave her a hug. "Alright.. don't.." I cut her off. "We won't mom." I said then laughed. "Or will we..?" Shawn said, just to mess with my mom. "I'm kiddin' love ya mom!" Shawn said to her. Me and Shawn talked about our future all night.. it was amazing. The last thing I remember him saying before I fell asleep was, "I love you.. I always will.. okay?".. after that I fell asleep, in Shawn's arms. God.. I love him more than anyone.