I like this boy.. (26)

(REMINDER: by now it is summer in the story lol)

Shawn took me home the next morning, I wanted to just stay with him, but my mother called 5 times that morning, asking me to come home. The hot summer air hit me once I got outside, Shawn followed behind me, silently. "Baby, are you alright? Really?" Shawn said to me as we got in the car. "Yes." I said, not looking over at him. I couldn't stop thinking about when school starts up again. Me and Shawn will be in our last year of high school. The last year in the same school. I was nervous. What the hell would happen once we left? "You sure?" Shawn looked at me and said. "Mhm." I said back. We drove into town and Shawn stopped at a small restaurant. "Let's go eat, we can talk about whatever's going on okay?" Shawn said and looked over at me, then proceeded to get out of the car and open the door for me. We walked inside and ordered our food, I didn't order much, just pancakes, which I probably won't eat much of anyway. I don't have much of an appetite in this moment. "What's going on? Why are you acting so weird?" Shawn said to me, then held my hand. "I'm just thinking about things Shawn. It's our last year in school together, what happens once it's all over?.." I looked down, "What happens when we leave each other?.. long distance never works out." I said to him. "Everything is going to be just fine my love, I promise. We won't be apart ever, I promise to stay with you all the time, no matter what." Shawn said, then he kissed my forehead. "Ok.. good." I said to him. "Please don't worry yourself to much, our future is only bright from here Y/N." He said to me. "I love you." I looked over at him and said, "I love you too." He looked at me and said, then softly kissed me, almost to the point where our lips didn't even touch. "Now eat, I won't let you go hungry." He said to me, then laughed slightly. "Ok, fine." I said, trying to hide my smile. Shawn Hunter is the only person who has ever cared this much about me.

TIME SKIP:

"Hello!!" I called as I walked in the house. "Y/N!!" Jackson said as he ran in the room. "Hi little guy, where's mom?" I asked him. "I'm out here!" My mom called from the kitchen. "Hey mom" I said and hugged her. "Hi sweetheart." She said and hugged me back. "Where's Marcia?" I asked. "Oh she's upstairs, I think she's on the phone with someone. "Who's someone?" I asked, I'm honestly curious. "I'm not sure, but can you go tell her dinner is ready?" She said to me. "Yes." I said and walked up the stairs. "Marcia!" I called and knocked on the door. "Y/N, come in!" She called to me. She usually never says that, she usually makes me wait outside the room. "Ok..?" I said and walked in. "Can I ask you something..? Like yk get advice??" She asked me. "Of course." I said and sat on her bed. "Well I like this boy.. and he asked me to go on a date with him, tonight. I need help getting ready please." She said to me. "Yes of course I help you, let me go tell mom that you are going, and then I'll be back okay?" I said to her. I needed to make sure that my mom knew.

I ran down and told my mom, then ran back up to help Marcia. "Ok, let me help you pick an outfit to start." I said digging through her closet. "There, put it on." I said handing her a simple outfit. "Ok.. Jesus.." she said and went to put the outfit on.
Once she was dressed I helped her with her hair, and simple makeup, since she was still young and didn't need to much. "Do you like it?" I asked her, and then we heard the doorbell ring. "Yes! Thank you Y/N, thank you so much. Truly. I know we don't bond much, but I really liked hanging out with you tonight." She said and hugged me. "Me too." I said back. "Ok I gotta go! Love you!" She said and ran downstairs.

That was the first time my little sister said she loved me in years.

(BYE I HATE THIS. BUT ITS KINDA JUST A FILL IN CHAPTER AND I HAVENT WROTE IN MONTHS 💀)