Better than I can (10)

SKIP TO AFTER CHRISTMAS BREAK:
Y/N'S POV:
"Hey Topanga!" I said whenever I walked over to my locker. "Hey Y/N!" She said. "How are you and Shawn going?" She said and nudged me a bit. "We are still friends, he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet." I said, I was kinda upset about that, I mean I know we are "talking." But I want to actually be able to call him my boyfriend, I want things to be official. "Why don't you ask him to be your boyfriend?" Topanga said and laughed. "Cause I want him to ask me." I said to her. "Well that might not happen soon, speaking that Cory said that Shawn is waiting for you to ask him." She said. "Hey girls, what's the interesting conversation we are having on this lovely morning?" Shawn came over and said, than swung his arm around my shoulder. "What's going on?" I said to him. "Oh nothing, psh why would you think that?" Shawn said to me. "Cause you just walked over and said "lovely morning" and that doesn't sound like the everyday normal Shawn Hunter." I said. "Ok fine, do you want to go to dinner with me tonight?" Shawn asked. "Sure." I said and laughed. By the end of the school day there was banners up everywhere, prom was coming up, I wasn't excited for prom, it seemed boring. "Hey Y/N, you going to prom?" Topanga said to me, and did one of her enthusiastic claps. "Nah I'll probably stay home." I said to her. "Aww why?" She said. "Cause it's boring." I said and laughed. "But you should really go, I'll help you pick out a dress, and then we can get ready together, it'll be great! You can even go with Shawn!" She said to me. "I don't know, I don't really think Shawn would want to go either." I said and laughed, then we walked out of school. I had to get straight home, get ready for a date, go on a date, and then be back by my curfew, 10 pm. "Bye Topanga!" I said whenever we got to my house. "Bye!! I'll see you tomorrow, think about prom!!" She said to me. "Ok ok fine I will! Bye!" I said back.

SHAWNS POV:
I made plans with Y/N tonight, I was hoping I'd be able to ask her to be my girlfriend, like officially, but I don't know if it'll happen. "I don't know Cory, I'm nervous!" I said to Cory. "Why man? You just have to say "wanna be my girlfriend?" It's not that hard!" Cory said back to me. "Yeah but it's not that simple, I mean come on." I said to him. "Yk what Shawn, I have a master idea that will literally change the world." Cory stood up and said. "Oh no.." I said to him. "No do not say oh no.. it's a good idea!! Don't ask her out tonight." Cory said. "And that's where I kindly decline your idea." I said to him. "No Shawn, listen to me, ask her to prom tonight instead, than on prom night, set up something, and ask her to be your girlfriend." "That way it's special!" Cory said to me. "Wait.. are you actually onto something?" I said to him. "I think I am Shawn." He said to me, than gave me a high-five. "Oh she's here!" I said to Cory. "Do I look good? Does my hair look okay?" I said and combed my hair with my fingers. "You look great Shawn. Go get her!" He said to me as I went to open the door. "Hey Shawn." She said to me. "Hey Y/N." I said back, she looked amazing, "you look beautiful, as always." I said and kissed her hand. "Thank you Shawn." She said and laughed. "You're very welcome darling." I said. I felt weird saying that, it's almost like she has me trapped or something, like she made who I was disappear. She made me better, she made me be myself. She made me happy, she made me feel. I am in love with her, and I wish I knew how to show it better, because she deserves someone who can show her love and affection better than I can.

(How does everyone feel about this story so far..? I'm sorry if it's kinda boring, I'm trying my best, but I'm not the best writer LMAOO)