Outside (12)

Y/N'S POV:
PROM NIGHT:
"Topanga!!" I called from down the stairs. "I'm coming!" She called back. The boys were picking us up at her house. "You look great." She said when she came down. "I guess." I said and shrugged my shoulders, then we heard the doorbell ring. "Hello." I said and opened the door, it was Cory and Shawn. Shawn looked great, I mean he never dresses up, but he looked amazing. "You look beautiful Y/N." Shawn said and kissed me. "You don't look to bad yourself Shawn." I said back. "Are you guys ready to go?" Cory said and looked at us like we were insane. "No." I jokingly said. "What?" Cory said to me. "Cory honey, she was joking." Topanga said. We then made our way to prom. When we walked in I looked around at everyone, all the girls there looked a lot better than me, by a million. They all were way prettier than me. Suddenly I got this weird sick feeling, it was a mixture of sadness, and that feeling you get when you don't want to be somewhere. "Hey guys I'll be back, I'm gonna go get air.." I said to Cory, Topanga, and Shawn. "Oh ok!" Topanga said, then grabbed Cory's hand and walked over to the drink table. I could feel tears forming in my eyes as I walked out, and it felt like I was getting weak, who knew that insecurities can make that much of a difference in your feelings.

SHAWN'S POV:
"Hey guys, I'm gonna go check on Y/N." I said to Cory and Topanga. "Ok sounds good!" They both said. There was something wrong, I just couldn't point out what it was for sure. When I walked outside she was sitting on the steps, her head between her legs, and she was crying. "Y/N?" I said and walked over to her. "Y/N, hey what's wrong?" I gently said to her. "Nothing." She said. "Hey hey, look at me, you can tell me." I said to her. When she looked at me her mascara was streaming down her face. "I don't like it here." She said to me. "Why?" I said to her. "Because those girls, I mean look at them. They all look better than me, I feel so horrible." She said to me. What she said shocked me, no person there looked as good as Y/N. "Oh sweetheart." I said and wrapped my arms around her. By now she was sobbing onto my chest. "You look beautiful, no one in there even comes close to looking as beautiful as you." I said to her. "Yeah, whatever." She said. "I mean it, no girl in there looks better than you. You are literally perfect, they are nothing compared to you." I said to her. "I love you." She said to me. "I love you too Y/N." I said to her. "Hey I'm going to go in and tell Topanga and Cory that we are leaving, I'll be back." I said to her. "Ok." She said back. Then I walked inside to tell them, "Hey guys." I said. "Hey where's Y/N?" Topanga said. "About that, we are gonna head out." I said to her. "Oh ok." They both said, then I said bye, and went back outside. "Let's go pretty girl." I said and twirled her around. "Ok, let's go." She said and smiled. That smile, I love it so much, and it's the only thing that keeps me going.

(Sorry Ik this chapter isn't that good, but I'm trying LMAOO)