It'll all be okay Shawn Hunter (27)

(Disclaimer: my book is getting painfully long so I'm skipping past summer lol. Ik it makes no sense, and I'm sorry. But I hope y'all are okay with it lololol)

Y/N'S POV:
*ITS NOW THE FIRST DAY OF THEIR 12TH GRADE YEAR*

That summer went by extremely fast. Me and Shawn's relationship has been amazing. It has become stronger than it ever was. I think he's my person. I'm still nervous though. There's many things that could happen. It's our last year in high school together, and I don't know what will happen when we graduate. I'm worried about long distance, or us falling apart after school.

My alarm went off that morning 7:30 am. "God, why?" I thought as I got out of bed. I threw on an outfit, and quickly did my hair and makeup. Topanga was picking me up for school. I wasn't as excited as it may seem. I was honestly worried. I didn't want everything to go downhill this year. I feel like that's always a possibility. "Y/N! Topanga is here!" My mom called from downstairs. "I'm coming!" I said and ran downstairs. "Hey Y/N!" Topanga said when I got downstairs. "Hey!" I said, as we walked out the door together. I said bye to my mom, and then we left.

As we walked into the building, my eyes scanned the hallway for Shawn. But I didn't see him anywhere. "Whatever." I said under my breath and went to my locker. Shawn not showing up isn't a first. But I thought maybe he would have some common decency and actually show up. I turned my eyes and I seen Cory. "Cory, can I ask you something?" I said. "Yeah what's up?" He said and walked over to me. "Is Shawn here..? Anywhere..? Anywhere at all..?" I asked, not only desperately, but in hopes that I wouldn't be alone. "Yeah he is, I'm not sure where though. We came together. He's definitely somewhere." Cory said to me. "Thank you." I said and then scanned the halls again. "Where is he?" I though to myself. I was extremely stressed out by this for some reason. I continued to grab my things out of my locker, and then scanned the hallways again. Maybe he was just in the bathroom or something. Luckily I seen Shawn. "Shawn." I said, loud enough for him to hear. Loud enough for everyone to hear actually. But he didn't even turn. "Shawn?" I said again. He still didn't turn. I quickly grabbed my stuff and grabbed his shoulder to turn him around while walking. "Shawn..?" I said and he nervously looked at me. "Oh hey Y/N." Shawn looked at me and said, clearly frantic. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "Nothing, I just really have to go. Sorry." He said to me. "Oh ok, I love you." I said to him. "Yeah, see ya." He said and walked away. Shawn always said "I love you" back. He didn't say it. He just walked away. I got a weird feeling in my gut. Something telling me that he is done with me.

*TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE DAY*
Shawn didn't speak to me all day. Even at lunch. I felt sick to my stomach by the end of the day. I hadn't ate all day because I felt like I was going to puke. I didn't feel okay. I walked out of the building, alone. Tears filling my eyes. "Y/n.." I heard Shawn's voice say. I just kept walking. I didn't want to talk to him. He ignored me all day. Why would I want to speak to him? "Babe? Please." He said to me. I stopped and turned around. "What Shawn?" I said to him, my face red from crying, and tears still flowing. "Can we please talk?" Shawn said to me. "Sure." I said back. "Ok, let's go get food and talk. Don't cry please." Shawn said and grabbed my hand to walk.

Once we got to the restaurant and sat down we ordered, then Shawn started talking. "Babe, please don't be upset." He started. "Oh god Shawn Hunter. What is it?" I said to him. "Babe please don't be mad." He said again. "Shawn! Don't be mad? You ignored me all day! All day. You didn't say a word to me!" I said, tears slowly falling. "Y/n.. I didn't want to hurt you. I love you. I do. And I'm sorry that I didn't say that earlier. Or that I suck. I'm sorry. Okay? I'm sorry. I suck. I do." He said, and put his head in his hands. "What did you need to talk to me about Shawn..?" I said and looked at him, lovingly. "I'm scared Y/N. I'm so scared. I wasn't worried over the summer, you know? About what's going to happen after school. But I'm so worried now." Shawn said to me, tears filling his eyes. "I'm worried too." I said. "But, everything will be okay right? I mean we can figure out a way to still be together right?" Shawn said to me and started crying. "Baby, listen to me" I said to Shawn and placed my hand on his face "we will be able to get through it. We will. I know we will. Just relax. There is nothing to worry about. I love you okay?" I said to him. "I love you too Y/N." He said and kissed me lightly.

"It'll all be okay Shawn Hunter. I promise" I said to him.

I believed my own words this time.