An hour? (2)

Y/N'S POV:
"If you didn't hear.. I'm Shawn, Shawn Hunter, it's nice to meet you." He said to me and swung his arm around my shoulder. "Nice.. I'm Y/N.." I said to him. I just left his arm there, I kinda liked it being there. "Shawn leave the poor girl alone." The boy, who's name was Cory, said to Shawn. "Listen Cory, I'm pulling the girls. Give me a break." Shawn whispered to Cory. "Yeah sure you are." I said to him and laughed. "Yep, and I'm pretty sure I'm successful, as always." Shawn said to me. Maybe he was slightly successful, I mean I didn't like him at first, but the more he talked the more I started to like him. "So Y/N, what are you doing tonight?" Shawn said to me, as we walked to class because we had the same class. "Well nothing that I know of." I said to him and laughed. "Oh sorry Shawn, she is busy, Y/N want to spend the night at my house?" Topanga came behind us and said. "Yeah sure, my parents won't mind." I said to her. "Topanga!" Shawn said in an irritated tone. "Sorry Shawn, you can have her next weekend." She said and laughed. Later that night I got my stuff and headed over to Topanga's house. "Hey!!" She said as she opened the door. "Hi!" I said to her. "Come on lets go to my room, I have a movie set up!" She said to me and we ran up to her room. "Ok ok so do you like Shawn?!" She said to me as we sat on her floor. "I don't know.." I said to her and laughed. "Oh come on!!" She said to me. "Ok ok.. yeah fine. I like Shawn, but only a little bit!" I said to her and laughed. "Oh my god! I am so glad you like him!" She said and squealed. "Ok ok!!" I said to her and laughed. "He totally has the hots for you! Did you see how he was all over you!" She said to me and laughed. "Yes! But who knows, maybe he doesn't." I said to her. "No listen, he does, I know Shawn, and I know he likes you." She said to me. "Well good cause I like him." I said and laughed. "Ahh ok good, cause I'm gonna get you dressed up all pretty, and you are going to call him and tell him to come pick you up." She said to me and squealed. "What?!" I said and froze. "Just trust me! She said and handed me a short dress, so I went to put it on. "Ok.." I said to her. "Go ahead! Grab my phone and call him! His number is sitting on my desk." She said to me as she did my hair. "Ok ok!" I said and dialed his number. "Hello?" Shawn said on the other line. "Oh hey Shawn.." I said to him. "Oh Y/N! Hi, I thought you were with Topanga." He said to me. "Oh yeah I am, but do you want to pick me up from her house, we could go hang out somewhere." I said to him. "Oh uh sure, I mean I don't have car, but we could walk." He said to me. "Yeah of course. I'll see you in an hour?" I said I said to him. "Yeah an hour.. bye.." he said to me. "Bye Shawn." I said to him and smiled. "Ahh ok all done except for makeup!" Topanga said to me, then proceeded to do my makeup. Once she was done I looked at myself in the mirror. I hadn't felt this pretty in months. "Oh someone knocked on the door!" She said. "Go get it!" She then added. "Ok ok I'm going!" I said and laughed. "Wow.. Y/N you look gorgeous, like you look really hot." Shawn said to me and looked me up and down. "Well thank you Shawn Hunter, you don't look that bad either." I said to him and laughed. "Well thank you." He said and grabbed my hand, then started walking.

Word count: 697

Time: 4:05 am

Date: 12/5/21