Please don't leave me (13)

"Oh come on! You go by yourself then!" I screamed at my dad. "No Y/N! We are leaving! End of story!" My dad shouted at me. "Go then!! I'm staying!" I screamed back. "With who?! You aren't capable of taking care of yourself!" He screamed at me. "Dad, I've been taking care of myself, for years! Years! And wait, not just myself 2 children also! I can handle it!" I shouted at him. He wants to leave Philadelphia. I tried to convince my mom to stay, and leave him, but she won't. "Quit yelling!" My mom said loudly. "I'll be back!" I screamed, then ran out the door. For once I felt comfortable somewhere, for once I felt like I had people who cared, and my family wanted to leave again. I didn't know where I was going when I went outside, I just ran, I needed to clear my mind, I needed to call Shawn, I needed to cry, I needed someone, I felt lost, at this rate I didn't know what to do. I got attached to this place, I got attached to how my family was when we were here, and most of all, I got attached to people. "Y/N?" I heard someone say to me, when I turned around it was Shawn, I guess I didn't realize that I had ran past Cory's house, and Shawn was at Cory's door. "Sh-Shawn." I said. Shawn walked over to me, "it's freezing, what's wrong, why do you not have a coat, are you okay?" Shawn said and placed his hands on my shoulders. "I felt my legs getting weak, and I started to fall over, it was from a mix of things, one, my adrenaline that I had built up had dropped, 2 I had been running for a while, 3, I was out of breath, which made me weak, and 4, I was shaking from crying so hard. "Hey sit down. It's okay." Shawn said and helped me sit down on the curb. "What's wrong, what's going on?" He said to me. "Shawn." I said and hugged him. "What baby?" He said and hugged me back. "You won't see me after today." I said to him, and pulled away from the hug. "What do you mean Y/N?" Shawn said to me.

SHAWN'S POV:
"What do you mean Y/N?" I said to her. What is she trying to tell me, I'll see her tomorrow, we made plans to go somewhere. "Shawn I'm leaving, I'm moving, my family moves all the time. Im not supposed to tell you, but my parents aren't good people, and they are running so they don't get arrested. Well my dad is the worst but-" I cut her off. "Y/N, I didn't know, I'm sorry." I said and hugged her. She was crying, and shaking. "Y/N you are moving..?" I said to her. I felt my heart break, and I mean that literally. When you really feel sad, or hurt, you can feel it in your chest, and I felt it. "Yes, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gotten attached to you, I should've just left you alone, I knew it would end up like this." She said to me. "No Y/N, these months, have been the best months of my life, you helped me so much." I said to her, I was making sure I reassured her, everything happens for a reason, and there is no way, that is falling in love the way we did, doesn't have a reason. "Shawn I get attached to quickly, you will find someone someday, and they'll be great, and they'll love you so much." She said to me. "Y/N, I don't want to find someone if it's not you!" I said to her, I felt tears streaming down my face, I never cry, but I couldn't help it, I was frustrated, confused, angry, sad, and most of all hurt. "Shawn.." she said to me. "Y/N please, you can't just give up on us. Please. I really need you. Please don't leave me, please." I said to her, at this rate the tears worsened. I felt Y/N'S arms wrap around me, and I rested my head in the crook of her neck, I just sobbed. "I'm sorry sweet boy, I'm really sorry." She said and kissed my head. I heard her crying, and I pulled away. "Please don't leave me.." I said to her. "Shawn." She said, but I cut her off. "Please Y/N, you can't leave me, everyone leaves me, I don't want you to leave me." I said to her. "Shawn I have no choice.." she said to me. "Y/N.." I said to her, I couldn't find the words. I just wanted to scream, and cry, I hated the world, and the world seemed to hate me.

(Sorry is there is any mess ups, I didn't proofread this lmao, also I'm sorry for this sad chapter, I promise I'll make a happy chapter soon)