Panic (20)

"Y/N, do you take Shawn Patrick Hunter to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do." "You May kiss the bride."

"Y/N!! GET DOWN HERE NOW!!" I was woken up from my dream, and obviously it had to be right before me and Shawn kissed. "WHAT MARCIA?!" I said and walked down the stairs. "Y/N, I'm serious please.." Marcia said to me. She looked pale, and she was sobbing. "Marcia, what's wrong?!" I said and ran over to her, at that point the big sister instincts kicked in, and I started to panic. I ran over to her, I looked down, my little brother was laying there, he looked dead. Completely dead. "Ok ok, it's alright Marcia, where's mom? Where did she go?" I asked, then felt Jack's pulse, and put my head to his chest to see if he was still breathing. "She is at work." Marcia said and was still crying, "ok sweetie it's alright, go get on the phone, call 911, tell them everything, ok?" I said to her. "Ok." She said, "Marcia what happened to him?" I asked her. "I don't know, when I came downstairs he was like this!" She said, then proceeded to speak with the 911 operator. I was freaking out. Jack was half dead, his pulse was still going, but it was staggered, and he felt cold to the touch. My little brother was dying in front of me, and I don't know the cause.

{{TIME SKIP!!}}
I rode in the ambulance the whole way there, my mother was rushing to the hospital. Once we got there my mom met us at the door, she was panicking. The doctors and nurses tried to tell her that everything would be okay, but none of us would believe that, we should've, but I just couldn't. "Hello? Is Shawn there?" I said through the phone. I was using a pay phone to call him, I just wanted him to know. "Yes? Who are you?" A male voice said, I'm assuming this was Shawn's father.
"Oh uhm, it's Y/N." I said to him. "Oh ok! I'll let him know!" The guy said.
"Hey babe!!" Shawn said in a excited tone. "Shawn.." I said to him. "What? What's wrong? Are you okay?" Shawn said to me. "Jack is in the hospital." I said to him. "What?! Why? What happened? Is he okay?" Shawn said, he sounded panicked. "Well Marcia called me downstairs this morning, she said when she went downstairs she found him.. when I went over he was freezing, I mean freezing.. Shawn he looked dead, I thought he was. He felt dead, and he looked dead. He was pale. But he was still alive, barely, and-" I said, I was talking fast, and I was panicking, then Shawn cut me off. "Y/N, calm down, everything will be fine. I know it scared you, but I promise he will be okay. What hospital are you at?" He asked me, to which I responded with the name of the hospital. "I'll be there soon okay, just try to sit down somewhere and breathe okay, I'll be there soon and we can talk about it okay?" He said to me. He repeated,"okay" a million times, I think he was worried just as much as me. But he was trying to stay calm for me. "Ok Shawn.." I said to him.

(1 hour later)
"Y/n." Shawn said. I got up and hugged him. I wanted to cry, but I couldn't. Shawn hugged me tightly, and ran his hands through my hair. He was comforting, he made me feel safe. He helped me feel like everything would be okay. "Are you okay?" He asked me, still not pulling away from the hug. "I'm going to be alright.." I said to him, clearly lying. "It's okay to not be alright. I want you to be alright, of course, but it's okay, to not be okay. I never thought that I'd say that, but I mean it." Shawn said to me. "I'm really alright Shawn, everything will be fine." I said to him. I hated talking to others about how I felt, it made me feel, I don't know, maybe, annoying. "Y/N.. you don't have to lie about how you feel to me, I'm right here, today, and forever. You never have to hide your feelings from me. I promise Jack will be fine, he's a tough little guy. He will get through it. I promise." Shawn said to me. His voice was enough to make me feel like everything would be fine.