All I've Ever Wanted (23)

I woke up and heard Shawn screaming something. He wasn't in my room anymore, it sounded like he was in my brothers room . "Why the hell are you guys so loud?" I said as I walked into my brothers room. They were playing video games, again. "Cause! We have to be." My little brother angrily said to me. "No you don't." I said and rolled my eyes. "I'll be back little man, just give me a minute to talk to your sister, okay?" Shawn said to my brother. "But Shawn-" my little brother started. "Hey bud, I'll be back I promise. Plus, you have to get ready for the day." Shawn said and ruffled my brothers hair. I walked out of my brothers room, and went to mine to get ready. I got dressed, and then started on my hair. "Hi!" Shawn said and walked in. "Hello Shawn." I said and laughed. "You look nice. What for?" Shawn said, then looked at me with a super puzzled look on his face. "Nothing, unless you have plans." I said to him. I was hoping he did have plans. I was tired of being in the house. "Well do you want to do something?" Shawn said, then sat down on my bed. "Do you?" I said back. "Quit being stubborn, what do you want to do?" Shawn said to me. "Anything, surprise me." I said and smiled. "Ok, do you want to go to dinner or something later?" Shawn said and smiled. "Yes, that would be nice." I said to him. "Great! Awesome!" He said to be. He looked at me, and I could tell that he was so happy. His eyes looked so bright. I mean compared to how they were when I met him. He looked lifeless, and he was different. I think he's happier now, maybe, I'm not sure. I hope he is, I know that life isn't easy for Shawn. And I hope that I can maybe make it a little easier. Even is it's just the slightest bit. I want to be there. Always. Far forever from today. "Y/N?" Shawn said to me. I was lost in my thoughts. "Oh sorry! I was just thinking." I said and nervously laughed. "About what?" Shawn said to me. "Nothing important." I said to him. "Tell me, please." He said to me. "How are you?" I said to him. "Tell me what you were thinking about." Shawn said to me. "That's what I was thinking about Shawn." I said and laughed. "Me? How I'm doing? I'm great! Well better than I ever was. I think it's cause I have you. And your family. I mean it's great. Yk, having family." Shawn said to me. "Well, we all love you." I said and smiled. "Really?" His eyes lit up, he looked really happy. "Yeah, you are apart of our family Shawn, always." I said to him. "You mean that?" He said to me. "Yes." I said back. "Great. That's good." Shawn and and got up to kiss my head. I knew this meant he was happy about it, but Shawn was never good at expressing his feelings. "I love you." I said to him. "I love you too." He said do me, then watched me finish doing my makeup. For the first time, I really noticed Shawn looking at me like he was completely in love. I mean I knew he loved me, and he occasionally would look at me, and say nothing. But today was different, I really noticed the love in his eyes. "You're so pretty." He said to me. "Thank you Shawn." I said back. He was still looking at me. He made me feel important. I really love that about him. He always, makes me feel like I matter. He's all I ever wanted, plus more. I'm thankful for him, truly.