Street lights, and Wind (24)

TIME SKIP:
I started to get ready for me and Shawn's date, I wasn't sure where he was taking me, but he told me to dress nice. I curled my hair, and threw on some makeup. "Wow." Shawn said, he was in the other room, and had just walked in as I was putting on jewelry. I looked at him and smiled. "Thank you." I said to him. "Always baby." Shawn said to me. "Are you ready?" I asked him. "Yeah, let's go." He said and grabbed my hand. "Mom! We are leaving!" Shawn screamed to my mom, as we walked down the stairs. "Wait! Y/N, come here." My mom said. "Ok! I'll be right back Shawn." I said and kissed his cheek. "Oh wow.. you look so pretty." My mom said and hugged me. "Thank you mom, what did you need?" I said to her and laughed. "Oh right, I wanted to talk to you about Shawn. Yk how you feel about him." My mom said. "I love him. I'm in love with him." I said to her. "That's great." She said and smiled. I could tell that she was happy for me, I mean really happy for me. "Y/N, are you ready?" Shawn said and walked into the kitchen, where we were. "Yeah!" I said and turned to look at him. Then we started walking to go out the door. "Shawn." My mom said, and Shawn turned around. "You're a good kid." My mom said to him. "Thanks ma." Shawn said to her.

TIME SKIP:

Shawn took me to some weird cliff area. "Shawn.. what the hell are we doing here." I said and laughed. "I'm not going to murder you I swear." He said and laughed. He must have read my mind. Cause I was thinking he was going to murder me or something. When I got out of the car, I seen a beautiful view of the city, it was probably the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Shawn had also set up some nice picnic type thing. He always did the most bizarre things. "Do you like it?" Shawn asked me. "It's beautiful. I love it." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck to hug him. "I'm glad you like it.. I know it's random, and I always do weird stupid things, but-." I cut Shawn off. "I love the weird stupid things that you do." I said to him, then gently kissed him. "Can I turn on music?" Shawn said to me. "Of course Shawn." I said and laughed. He turned on softer music. "Dance?" He said, and held out his hand. "Sure." I said, then started dancing with him. We swayed back and forth for a while, then ate. "That was fun." I said to Shawn as we got in the car. "It's not over yet." He said to me, then smiled. "What?" I said and laughed. "You'll see." He said, then started driving, to wherever he was taking me.
Shawn drove up to chubbies. "What are we doing here..? We just ate." I said and laughed. "We aren't going inside." Shawn said to me. "Come here." He said, then grabbed my hand, and walked me over to a street light. The street light that me and Shawn had our first serious conversation under. "Under this street light, I told you that I didn't know how I felt about you. And now, under this same street light." Shawn paused and grabbed my waist to pull me close to him. "Under this same street light, I get to tell you exactly how I feel about you, I get to tell you that I love you Y/N. I love you, and I will love you, until my last dying breath." Shawn said to me. "I will always love you Shawn." I said, then pressed my forehead up against his. I was getting serious déjà vu, but in a good way, and I loved it. We just stood there for a minute, breathing in each other's air. "You're lovely Y/N." Shawn said to me. "Mhm." I said to him. It all felt the same, only this time, I knew I was in love with him, and instead of it being snowy, it was peaceful, and slightly windy. Everything was perfect.