Benefits (5)

The next month was amazing, new friends, and what I thought was a new start, speaking that my parents hadn't made me move yet. "Marcia!" I called from down the steps. "Yeah?" She said as she came down. "I'm going out with some friends tonight, I'll be back by 10." I said to her, our parents weren't home, as usual. "Please watch Jackson." I said to her. "Wait!" She said to me before I walked out the door. "What?" I said. "Can we talk for a minute?" She said to me. "Yeah of course, what's up?" I said to her and went to sit in the couch. "Who are you going out with?" She said to me. "None of your business Marcia." I said and laughed. "It is my business, I'm your sister." She said to me. "Ok fine, Shawn Hunter and Cory Matthews, but why do you need to know?" I said to her. "Shawn Hunter?!" She said to me and looked at me shocked. "Yes..?" I said, confused. "You are going out with Shawn Hunter?" She said to me. "Yes.. why does that concern you?!" I said to her. "Cause I've seen him, and he's way out of your league." She said and laughed. "Hey! That is not fair!" I said to her, and laughed. "He's just a friend. Nothing more." I said to her as I put my coat on, and got ready to walk out the door. "Friends with benefits." She said to me in a over exaggerated tone, then winked at me. "Oh my god Marcia, stop it." I said to her and laughed. "I know you like him, you can't lie to me." She said. "Alright, whatever you say kid." I said, than gave her a hug before walking out the door. "GIVE SHAWN A KISS FOR ME, ON THE LIPS!" She said and ran upstairs. "YOU ARE GROUNDED." I said to her, and I heard her laughing upstairs in her room. She didn't even acknowledge that I wasn't just going out with Shawn. But she was right, I do like Shawn, but that's not the point. God, I hate children. I thought to myself as I walked out the door.

(Sorry for not posting a new chapter for a while, I have been kinda busy, but I'll try to be better at uploading new chapters often!)