Moment (18)

Y/N'S POV:
I heard knocks on my bedroom door, "come in." I said. "Hello!" Shawn said and walked over to me with roses. "What are these for?" I said and laughed. "Last night was tough, I wanted to bring you something." He said and sat down on my bed. "Reading my note I see." He then added. "Yes, and I love it." I said and hugged him. "I hope, I tried." He said and smiled, then rested his head on my shoulder. We just sat there like that for a while. "Shawn." I said. "Yeah?" He answered, then laid down. "Did you mean everything that you wrote?" I asked him. "Silly question, of course I meant everything that I wrote. I love you a lot Y/N. I know we are only in high school, but I really want to spend the rest of my life with you." He said. "Well I want to spend the rest of mind with you too." I said, then leaned down and kissed him. "EW WTH!" I heard Marcia say. "Jesus Marcia! I thought you weren't coming home today." I said and pulled away from my kiss with Shawn. "Well I did, and clearly at a bad time." She said and rolled her eyes. "Oh come on, we were just kissing." Shawn said and laughed. "Yeah but god, who knows. You high school people do some weird stuff." She said. "Well we weren't, now can you please get out of my room!" I shouted at her. "Jeez fine!" She shouted back. "Kids." Shawn said and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, kids." I said and laughed. "Anyway, where did we leave off?" Shawn said and laughed. "Oh get over yourself Shawn." I said back. "I'm kidding." He said back. "Well hello you 2." My mom said as she walked in the house. "I got off earlier than expected, I'm sorry if I ruined your moment." She said and laughed. "There wasn't a moment really." I said back. "They were kissing when I got home." Marcia came around the corner and said. "It was one kiss." I said to her. "Marcia, what is up with you and always snitching on your older sister recently?" My mom said and laughed. "Anyway, I'll leave you two alone. Dinner will be done in about an hour." She said and walked downstairs.