I love Shawn (15)

Y/N'S POV:
It wasn't an important day. It was my 17th birthday. 17 isn't an important age, I wish that it was, but it's not. "Mom?" I called whenever I went downstairs. "Happy birthday!" She said and hugged me. "Oh thanks." I said to her. She wouldn't have even said that to me if I hadn't reminded her, and it made me sick to think about. "I'm sorry that I almost forgot, there was a lot on my mind, and I couldn't think at the moment. I love you so much." She said to me. "It's alright mom, I love you too." I said and hugged her. "Happy birthday!!" Jackson said and hugged my legs. "Thank you!" I said and knelt down to hug him. "I drew you this!" He said and handed me a picture, it was a drawing of me, him, and.. Shawn. "You drew Shawn?" I said and laughed. "Well of course I did, he's family, right?" He said and smiled. "Yeah, he is." I said and ruffled his hair. "Hey! Don't mess up my hair, it's my best quality." He said to me and frantically fixed his hair. "You've been hanging out with Shawn to much little guy ." I said and walked over to Marcia. "Good morning." I said to her. "Good morning, happy birthday." She said to me. "Thank" before I could finish my sentence, she cut me off. "Shawn's coming over right?" She said to me. "I don't know." I said and shrugged my shoulders. "Yes he is, I already invited him over, he'll be here soon." My mom said, then handed me a box. "This is for you." She said and smiled. "Thank you mom." I said back, then opened the box. She got me a new tape player, mine had broke a few months ago. "I figured you needed one of those." She said and placed her hand on my shoulder. "Yeah, I did." I said and smiled. "That means you have to share it with me sometimes, so I can play my MC Hammer tapes." Marcia said and nudged me. "I am not sharing this with you so you can listen to your stupid music. This is going to be playing Nirvana and Green Day." I said to her. "Ugh you are such a loser." She said and rolled her eyes. Then I heard the doorbell ring. "I'll get it!!" Marcia said and ran to the door.

SHAWN'S POV:
"Hey Shawnnn." Marcia said to me when she opened the door. "Hello Marcia." I said and laughed. "Soo, how are you on this wonderful morning." She said and batted her eyes at me. "Marcia, stop flirting with my boyfriend." I heard Y/N say. "He's not your boyfriend." Marcia said and rolled her eyes. "Sorry sweetie, she's right." I said and laughed, then walked in the door. "Happy birthday." I said and smiled at Y/N. "Here this is for you, don't read the letter yet, I'll probably get embarrassed." I said and laughed. "Ok, I won't, I'll read it when you aren't around, thank you." She said and kissed me. "So what's up mother." I said and sat next to Y/N's mom. "What do you need Shawn." She said and laughed. "Your permission to take your daughter on a date tonight." I said and looked at her. "Permission granted, now run along." She said and laughed at me. "Thank you." I said and hugged her. "Shawn!" Jackson said and ran over to me. "Hey buddy!" I said and have him a fist bump. "Look! I drew a picture! You are in it!" He said to me. "Woah! That's so cool dude." I said to him. "Hey I'm taking your sister somewhere, I'll see you later okay?" I said to him. "Ok! Love you!" He said to me as me and Y/N walked out the door. "What?" I turned around and said. "Well I said love you." He said and shrugged his shoulders. "Love you too bud, bye!" I said. I never liked kids all that much, but that kid was different, something about him I guess. He wasn't annoying. I never wanted kids in the future, but if I have them, and they are like him, I actually wouldn't mind.

Y/N'S POV:
Shawn took me on a date, it was amazing. We went to some restaurant to eat. Then he walked me home. "Shawn thank you for tonight." I said as we stepped onto my porch. "Don't thank me, it's the least I could do. I almost forgot to give you this earlier, here." He said, then handed me a small box. "Wow." I said as I opened it, it was a locket, and it had a picture of us in it. "Shawn, I love it, thank you." I said and kissed him. "I hope you do, you're welcome." He said. "Goodnight." I said and smiled at him when he walked off my porch. "Goodnight Y/N." He said back. God, I really love Shawn..

(This chapter isn't super interesting, but it's a filler, also, I'm sorry that it's so long lmaoo)