Like Lovers (6)

Y/N'S POV:
Whenever I walked outside the cold air hit my face, it was winter, and it was freezing. Jesus, Philadelphia has cold winters. I thought to myself as I started walking. Cory's house wasn't that far from mine, so I'd survive the walk there. It was snowing outside, it was pretty, I like snow, it always reminds me of when I was younger, and my parents weren't in trouble, we would take long trips to go sledding. I finally reached Cory's house, and knocked on the door. I could hear the boys yelling at each other about something, I'm not sure what, but they were really loud. I mean god, if you can hear someone yelling from inside the house.. they must be loud.

SHAWN'S POV:
"Shawn can you get the door?" Cory said to me. "Nope, I'm comfy, and this show is interesting." I said to him. "Come on Shawn you are closer to the door." He said to me. "Hey Eric, can you get the door?" I said to Eric as he walked by. "No sorry I can't Shawn I have a date in an hour." Eric said to me, while frantically looking for something. "Ugh fine, since no one can kindly get the door, I will." I said and got up to get the door. "Hey Y/N!" I said when I opened it. There was snow in her hair, and she looked really pretty, especially with it snowing outside, I don't know, maybe it was the lighting, or maybe it was her. But I'd like to think that it wasn't her, cause I don't like Y/N. "Hey Shawn." She said to me, she was clearly shivering. "Come inside." I said and closed the door behind her as she walked in.

Y/N'S POV:
"Hey Cory, hey Eric." I said as I walked in. "No time to talk, gotta move." Eric said and lightly pushed me out of the way. "Hey Y/N, ready to go?" Cory said to me. "Yeah, is Topanga coming?" I said to him. "No, she said she was sick or something, probably the flu." Cory said to me. "Oh ok, I hope she feels better soon." I said to him. "Alright let's go, I'm tired of watching this show now." Shawn said, and then we left. We went to Chubbies, one, cause we had no where else to go, and two, because Cory didn't want to go to a party, something about "if my parents found out they would be mad." Which was funny to me and Shawn. We hung out for a while, and talked. "Hey boys I'll be back, I gotta go fix my hair." I said to them and got up. "Alright." Shawn said to me.

SHAWN'S POV:
Y/N went to fix her hair, so it was just me and Cory sitting there, and Cory was giving me weird vibes tonight. "Alright Shawn, this is a major question, and I want you to be honest." Cory said to me. "Alright.. what?" I said to him. "Do you.." he said slowly. "Just spit it out." I said to him and leaned back in my seat. "Do you like Y/N?" Cory said to me. "Ew man, no, she's a friend." I said to him. "Friend? You two act like lovers to me." Cory said and laughed. Maybe Cory was right, maybe I did like
Y/N. I mean she was great, she was funny, she was nice, and not to mention that she was super hot, and I mean that in the least disrespectful way. I mean I guess I guess it could be possible.. that I like Y/N.