Cold air (11)

Y/N'S POV:
"So Mr. Hunter, where are we headed to?" I asked Shawn. "It's not to far from here, it's cold, I don't want us to walk to far." He said and kissed my cheek. When we walked to where he was taking me, it was better than I had expected. "Oh wow, this is beautiful Shawn." I said, there was a small gazebo, that had pretty lights hanging from it. "Welp, I hope it's good enough, I'm not all that romantic, but I try." Shawn said. "It's breathtaking Shawn.." I said and stared at the lights in awe. Inside there was a round table, that had roses in the center. "Did Topanga help you?" I said to Shawn and laughed, I figured she did, because a boy could never think of this on his own. "Ok you caught me, she helped me set everything up." He said and laughed, than pulled my chair out so I could sit down. "Thank you." I said and sat down, then Shawn sat across from me. "So you heard about prom?" Shawn said and took a sip from his drink. "How could I not? There are signs everywhere at school, and everyone is talking about it." I said and laughed. "Yeah, true." He said back. "I don't think I'm gonna go, I don't really like proms." I said and shrugged my shoulders. "No, no you are gonna go." Shawn said to me. "Who says?" I said in response, than laughed. "Me, I say." He said to me. "What do you mean?" I asked him. "Will you go with me? We could dress all nice and then make fun of the other people." He said and laughed. "Well in that case, yeah, let's go together." I said and laughed back. "Great." He said and smiled, then leaned in to kiss me. I kissed him back, I felt a million butterflies swarm in my stomach, it all felt like a dream. I felt him smile against my lips, and I gently placed my hand on the side of his face, then we both pulled away from the kiss. "That was-" I said, I was struggling on how to find the right way to describe it. "Amazing." Shawn said and smiled. "More than amazing." I said and laughed. As I was looking into Shawn's beautiful blue eyes, it felt like time stopped, like everything was suddenly so peaceful, it was just me and him, and that's how I wanted it to be, forever. "Shawn.." I said to him. "What?" He said in response, while still looking at me. "Will you be my boyfriend?" I said to him. "You beat me to it, I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend at prom." He said and laughed. "Oh really?" I said back. "Yep, so in that case, yes, I will be your boyfriend." He said and smiled. Then he kissed me again. "Shawn, I think I love you." I said to him. "I think I love you too Y/N.." He said. The air was cold, and I was sitting there, with my boyfriend. A boy who I originally said I didn't like, a boy who I thought was cocky, and a show off. But really, he isn't, he's perfect, and I love him more than words can express.

(I'm sorry for not updating for a while, I'll try and get better at updating frequently 💀)