I won't hurt you (4)

SKIP TO THE NEXT MONDAY:
Y/N'S POV:
I spent the weekend at Topanga's house. I figured that I might as well have friends while I can. "Hey Topanga!" I said whenever I walked up to my locker. "Hey Y/N!" Topanga said to me. "Hey Topanga!" Cory said whenever he walked over. "Hey Cory." She said back. "Hey lovebirds.. I'm here too." I said and laughed. "Oh right, hey Y/N." Cory said and turned around. "Where's Shawn?" I said to him. "Oh uh no where." He said to me. I know that's a lie. You can tell when Cory is lying. I think it's a Matthews thing, because you can tell when his brother Eric is lying too. "Come on Cory just tell me where Shawn is." I said and closed my locker. "I told you I don't know." Cory said to me and shrugged his shoulders. "Oh uh Y/N, lets walk the other way, don't turn around." Topanga said and grabbed my shoulders. What's behind me? What could possibly be so bad? I thought. "Why?" I said and turned around. "Shawn.." I whispered. How could he do that? I mean I know we only went on one date.. but I was really starting to like him. "What..?" I said as tears filled my eyes. "Y/N come on let's just go, he's a loser anyway." Topanga said and hugged me. "But do you see what he is doing..?" I said. "Yeah but so what? If he wants to smash his lips into another girls, than he isn't worth your time." Topanga said. "But.." I said to her. "Y/N, lets get to class.." she said to me. By lunch time I was still thinking about what had happened. I mean I know Shawn had only gone on one date with me, but I thought he liked me. I got my hopes up to much, I should've known this would happen. I mean I guess I was so lost in some fantasy world, that I didn't realize that I was probably just one of his side pieces, or maybe I was just used because he was bored. Whatever the reasoning is, I feel horrible. "Y/N, are you okay?" Cory said as him and Topanga sat down. "Control your best friend, and then maybe I'll be okay." I said to him, then looked down. "Listen I didn't think Shawn was going to kiss her." Cory said to me. "Hey guys!" I heard Shawn say then he sat next to me. "Soo Y/N I was thinking we could go see a movie on Friday?" He said to me and put his arm around me. "Would you get your arm off of me and shut up!" I said to him. "Woah.. what's wrong with you?" Shawn said to me. "What do you think is wrong Shawn? I'm not gonna be one of your Barbie dolls okay? You can't just pick left and right who you want to play with next." I said to him and walked out of the cafeteria, I was so frustrated. Tears were filling my eyes as I walked out. Whenever I got in the hallway I sat there and cried. "Y/N.." I heard Shawn say from around the corner. "Can you go away?" I said to him. "Listen Y/N, I think you are really cool.." he said, but I cut him off. "Whatever Shawn, I don't want to hear it!" I said to him. "Y/N why are you taking this so seriously? We are in highschool!" He said to me. "Because I watched you make out with some girl. I really liked you Shawn, I mean I really liked you." I said to him. "Yeah well listen Y/N I don't really like you." Shawn said to me. "What..?" I said to him and looked up. At this point the mascara I had on was running down my face. "I gotta go.." I said to him and got up. "No wait Y/N I don't know why I said that I do like you!" He shouted. "Why'd your say that then?!" I said to him, my voice was breaking at this point. "Because  it's not like me to like someone the way I like you." He said to me. "I mean on our first date I really started to like you." He said to me. "Whatever, I'm not going to be another girl that you mess around with." I said to him and started to walk off.
"No Y/N please.." he said to me, the grabbed my hand. "What..?" I said to him. "I will drop everything, because I want to be with you." He said to me. He was looking at me, he looked so sincere. He looked hurt, not like he was hurt from just this, but I seen hurting in his eyes. Like there was years of hurt that he was just bottling inside. and for some reason, I felt like I could connect with him because of that. "Ok Shawn.. just please don't do this again." I said to him. "I won't Y/N, I won't hurt you like this again. I promise." He said and kissed my forehead.