I will never (19)

Y/N'S POV:
Shawn was picking me up for a party. "Hello beautiful." Shawn said when I came to the door. "Oh shut it Shawn." I said and laughed. "Alright fine." He said sarcastically. "Where's this party anyway?" I asked him. "Up the road." He said and pointed

"Hey Shawn, Hey Y/N!" Topanga said when we walked in. "Hey Y/N, I'm going to run and grab us some drinks, I'll be back!" Shawn said to me. "Ok!" I said to him. Cory and Topanga had already wondered off. "Hey pretty girl." I heard a voice say behind me. I didn't think they were talking to me, until I felt hands around my waist. "Wtf?!" I turned around and said. "Why so scared?" The guy said. "Please don't touch me." I said, then went back to minding my own business. "What's a girl like you doing here alone?" He said to me. "I'm not alone, now can you please go?!" I said and tuned back around. "Feisty." He said. Next thing I knew he was trying to kiss me. "Please get away from me!" I said and tried to push my way out. That's when he kissed me. I didn't kiss back, I just kept trying to push away from him. "Y/N.." I heard Shawn say. That's when the guy let go. "Shawn.. I promise it wasn't anything." I said to him. "It wasn't?! You making out with some other guy was nothing?!" He said to me. "I wasn't making out with him Shawn! Won't you just listen?!" I said to him. "Y/N, I really love you." Shawn said, I could see tears forming in his eyes, and then he walked out. I heard the guy and his friends laughing behind me. "It's not funny! It isn't! I love that boy! You just ruined this all for me!" I shouted. That's when Topanga walked over. "Y/N, what happened?" She said and hugged me. I was a mess, I was crying, and shaking. "Come on, let's go outside and talk.

When we got outside she asked me what happened. "He grabbed me, and I tried to push away, but I wasn't strong enough, I didn't kiss back, I even kicked him Topanga! I mean he wouldn't let go!" I said. "Oh sweetheart.." she said and sat down on the steps, next to me where I was sitting. "I hate this Topanga. I just want Shawn." I said to her. "I know you do, you need to talk to him, and explain what happened. I'm sure he will understand." She said to me. Shawn was down the street on the sidewalk, you could see him from where we were sitting, so I decided to go over there and talk to him. "Shawn.." I said. "You think I want to talk to you right now?!" Shawn said to me. He had clearly been crying. "Shawn I didn't mean to!" I said to him. "You didn't mean to?!" He said to me. "Shawn! I was trying to pull away, I was kicking at him, I was pushing him! I did everything I could Shawn! But he was stronger than me!" I said to him. "Y/N!.." Shawn said. "Y/N.." he then said again. "Yes?" I said to him. "I'm sorry." He then said to me, and broke down in tears. "I should've known, I just was worried. I didn't want you leaving me." He said to me. "Shawn, I would never leave you." I said and hugged him, then kissed the top of his head. "Are you still mad at me?" I asked him. "A little, wait, no, I'm not, I'm mad at that guy." He said to me. "Ok." I said and laughed. "Let's go home." Shawn said and grabbed my hand. "Wait Shawn, can I tell you something?" I said to him. "Yes of course." He said and turned around. "I want you to know that I will always love you Shawn Patrick Hunter, even if it's the last thing that I do. I will never hurt you. I will never, ever do anything, that would harm you in anyway." I said to him.
"Y/N.. I love you." Shawn said. "I love you too, always." I said to him.

(I apologize for taking like 3 weeks to update the story lololol, I have been occupying myself with other things. (Other things mostly means making Corey Haim edits), but that's off topic 🧍‍♀️