Street light, and snow (7)

Y/N'S POV:
Whenever I came back Shawn and Cory were acting weird, and by weird, I mean quiet. They are never quiet. "Are you guys okay?" I said to them as I sat down. "Yeah, I'm fine, Cory is fine too." Shawn frantically said. "Oh.. ok." I said. I just brushed it off, I knew something was going on, but whatever. "Y/N, what are you doing tomorrow?" Cory said to me. "Oh I don't think I'm doing anything, but it's Saturday, so I'll have to see if my parents have plans, why?" I said in response. "Cause Shawn wanted to know if you would hang out with him tomorrow, he wanted me to ask you for him." Cory said to me. "Hey Cory, I never said that." Shawn said, he was clearly irritated. "I mean I would love to, if Shawn wants to." I said and looked at Shawn. "Sure, can we go talk for a minute?" Shawn said to me. "Sure." I said to him as we walked outside. It was cold, and snowing, but it was pretty outside. "Y/N, I don't know how I feel about you." Shawn said to me. "What do you mean Shawn?" I said in response, as the street light was shining down on us, and the snow was falling. "I mean, I don't have feelings for you, but I do in a way. But I just don't want to feel that way about you because-" Shawn tried to finish his sentence but I cut him off. "It's okay Shawn, I understand." I said to him and placed both my hands on the side of his face. "Oh ok, good." Shawn said and placed his forehead against mine. We just stood there for a minute, not talking, not moving, just breathing each other's air. The moment seemed perfect, absolutely perfect. The snow was falling, but it wasn't a blizzard, the wind was blowing, but it wasn't to much, and the street lights combined with the Christmas lights that were on nearby buildings, created perfect light. It made me feel at home, like for once, maybe Christmas wasn't going to be so bad. It's close to Christmas time, and usually I hated it. But something changed this year, and I'm glad my parents chose to run to Philadelphia, and I hope we stay here for a while. "Y/N, thank you for understanding." Shawn said to me, breaking the silence. "No need to thank me." I said to him. "Christmas is great this year." Shawn whispered, and kissed my forehead. "Yeah, yeah it is." I said and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Alright let's get inside before Cory thinks we left him." Shawn said and laughed. "You're right, he's probably freaking out right now." I said and laughed. Shawn Hunter, is truly, deep down, a sweetheart, and I wish everyone could see that. I thought to myself as we walked inside. Best, Christmas, ever.