💜3💜

Pic credit to rightful owner...

(A/N):- In this book of mine jungkook and taehyung both will be unaware of being eachother's mate until taehyung  turned 21😝😝😝..

(Author's pov)..

"T The Vintage", you mean one of the most famous night club in world...!(taehyung asked getting shocked..

Yes taehyung,so say are you interested ,nd if you are so you can come today at "The Vintage" for auditions but before 7 ,cause after that we won't be selecting anyone...!(jin spoke smiling..

Sure Hyung, it would be my pleasure,i will be there, but for now i have to go hyung ,my grandma would be waiting for me..!(taehyung said..

Okay taehyung,but once again thanks alot for today,nd we will also take our leave...!(jin chirped and after seeing off eachother they went towards there respective ways..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

(Taehyung home)...

When taehyung entered his small yet so special home,he found his grandmother badly coughing

Here grandma,drink this water...!(taehyung offered glass of water to her grandmother..

You came,my poor baby, grandma is being nothing but a burden on you...!(eunji taehyung grandma spoke while crying..

What are you talking about grandma, who else i will care for if not you, grandma you are everything all i have now, because of you i am alive today,u  preferred me over everything, its nothing that i am doing for you...!(taehyung replied gently carresing his grandmother cheeks..

My innocent child, may lord always have his mercy on you..!(eunji gave her blessings to taehyung..

Okay enough of emotional talking,did you have your medicine grandma?..(taehyung asked raising his brows..

Umm ta e bear,u know , medicine...!(eunji stuttered..

What is it grandma?..(taehyung asked sternly..

Taebear there is no medicine left for me to have...!(eunji spoke not Making eye contact with taehyung..

WHAT? Nd you are telling me this now grandma? Why from how many days you aren't taking your medicine?..(taehyung asked eye's getting teary..

From , last 4 day's...!(eunji replied..

That's why you were coughing so badly, grandma didn't doctor strictly warned you,not to miss the medicine then why???...(taehyung asked being emotionally annoyed..

Because I don't wanted you to be tensed taehyung,you already lost your job,all your savings are going on my medicine,we don't have enough food to eat, it's better if I die...!(eunji spoke crying..

GRANDMA, stop please stop,for whom i am working,for whom i am saving money,for you grandma,for you,there is no-one left for me grandma,you are my last hope,why don't you get that,if you die,i will die too, please i beg you grandma, for me take care of your health, promise me grandma you won't hide this from me ever, whenever you run out of medicines just tell me please,...!(taehyung pleaded infront of his grandma..

Shhh shhh i m sorry bear, grandma is sorry stop crying ,i won't hide it from you ever again...!(grandma console crying taehyung..

After 15 minutes of laying his head on grandma's lap, taehyung got up..

Grandma i am going to buy your medicine, until then latch the door properly i will be back in half n hour...!(saying this taehyung went out to buy medicines..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Not having any kind of convenience to drive,poor taehyung walked towards medical store which took 20 minutes to reach,as he was Saving money for his grandmother's treatment...

Only 1000 won are left,i have to search for job as soon as possible,oh freak i have to goto "The Vintage" for auditions,its already 6:30...!(while panicking taehyung in full speed ran towards his home,nd after giving some ramen and medicine to his grandma,he again ran out for auditions, without eating anything..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

(The Vintage)...

Who are you waiting for Hyung,we already selected 3 dancer's,we don't need anymore,nd bdw its already 6:55 ,the one you asked to give auditions is so careless

Who are you waiting for Hyung,we already selected 3 dancer's,we don't need anymore,nd bdw its already 6:55 ,the one you asked to give auditions is so careless...!(jungkook spoked arrogantly..

Stop it jungkook,still 5 minutes are left...!(jin spoke while eyeing at the door getting impatient..

Yeah , lets see for whom you are waiting this desperately..!(jungkook spoked rolling his eye's

Jin and jimin both were patiently waiting for taehyung to come,on the other hand jungkook was eyeing his watch while keeping a poker face..

Hyung, it's 6:58 already let's go now..(jungkook said while getting up, seeing him Namjoon and yoongi to got up..

Let's go babe i think kook is right, maybe he isn't interested, that's why he didn't came...!(namjoon said to jin..

Yes you guys are right let's go...!(saying this they all were ready to go out when someone interupted them..

I AM HERE....!(while huffing loudly and sitting near doorside on his knees taehyung spoke,he was all sweaty due to running nd his deep voice catched everyone's attention..

!(while huffing loudly and sitting near doorside on his knees taehyung spoke,he was all sweaty due to running nd his deep voice catched everyone's attention

To be continued..

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)..

New chapter Lovelies, pls pls vote, comments and do read it plz...

How are you liking this book so far??..

Love Saddy 💜