💜7💜

(Author's pov)...

This morning was something else,this morning was so pleasing, because this morning have bring ray of hopes for taehyung,the one who was sleeping peacefully, who was not aware of how his life was about to change,from nothing he was about to become everything,but that doesn't means his problems are going to disappear,no it won't ,rather his life is going to throw lot of curve ball to him, let's see hows taehyung gonna face it, cause happiness always brings lot's of sorrows with it...

Taehyung was in deep slumber when his alarm ranged, taehyung opened his eyes while blinking it continuesly, after that he got up from bed ,just to finish his morning routine, but something was different today, taehyung was feeling energetic and happy more than ever..😔😔😔

Maybe because first time,without working for someone else, without hearing bad word's from others, without facing any kind of sexual harrasment ,he earned money,he earned money by showcasing his talent and talent only..

After taking bath he went down to prepare breakfast,when he made breakfast he go to his grandmother's room to wake her up,but when he went inside he found her already awake and coughing badly..

W what happened grandma?..(taehyung asked panicking , rubbing his grandmother's back..

No thin g ,hap pe ned ,ta ebe ar,j us t fe eling ,l il un ea sy..!(grandma said while coughing hiding handkerchief in her hand..

Are you sure grandma...?(taehyung inquires once again..

Yes bear,but now grandmother is hungry bring some breakfast for me go...!(eunji replied, taehyung wasn't satisfied with grandmother's answer,but he decided to let go..

They both eat there breakfast in peace, taehyung decided to make chicken for his grandmother ,so he went out buy it..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

After buying chicken , taehyung was on his way back home,when two young ladies come towards him running...

Oh my god,oh my god, it's you i can't believe i m meeting you already this soon...!(one of the girl spoked getting hyper

Yes,i became your big fan, please can you click some pic with us...!(the second girl spoke, taehyung was hella confused but he nodded his head..

Thank you so much,omo i got pic with dancing diva...!(girls shouted excitedly and walked away not before hugging taehyung..

W what w was that...?(taehyung asked himself,but shrugged it thinking those girl thought him of someone else,nd he played along with those two girl, cause he didn't wanted to wipe those happiness off from there faces..

But again he started to walk ,he walked few seconds more , just then he hear a mother and daughter duo talking to themselves pointing at him...

Momma look look, dancing diva..!(girl child said pointing at taehyung..

Yes u r right minso, wanna talk to him...!(mother of that girl asked cause she knows ,how much her daughter love dancing..

Yes yes momma let's go,i wanna talk to dancing diva..!(Minso Said getting excited..

Taehyung was standing there confused when mother daughter duo approached him..

Ummm excuse me..!(mother spoke..

Yes,how can i help you..?(taehyung asked showing his boxy smile..

Well sir,my daughter became your biggest fan , from the time she saw you,it would be her pleasure if dancing diva himself talk to him...!(mother said again,nd taehyung doesn't know how to react, cause a wealthy lady was calling him sir,not slut, not whore,not omega,but sir..

Mam i think you are mistaking me with someone else,i am not the one u r searching for,i am just Kim Taehyung,not any dancing diva,as you said...!(tae replied gently..

But isn't this you...!(lady asked showing her phone to taehyung...

And when the time taehyung saw the video, he got surprised and shocked, cause someone has uploaded his dancing video on YouTube,and that dancing video of him have surpassed 30 million views in less than one day,his video was trending by the name of "Dancing Diva"...

Y yea h , it's me...!(taehyung replied still in shock..

That's what i was saying sir, please talk to my daughter she is big fan of your Dance...!(that lady spoked,and taehyung too greeted them with politeness,he talked to that lil girl,he even clicked some pic with them..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Moongoddes, what's this,how does this happened,those peoples are taking my autograph moongoddes, my autograph,there are clicking pics with me,they are appreciating my talent, they are loving my dancing skill,you see eomma appa,i did it..

Talking to himself taehyung reached his home happily,but he received another shock reaching there...

There were lots of expensive car's parked outside of his house, car's like audi, Lamborghini,Gallardo he was unable to comprehend, that what the hell was going on...

To be continued...

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)...

Hey Lovelies new chapter is up to read,do vote and comment please 🙏..

(Lil information)

In this book Taekook are different kind of werewolves, they both are aware of being alpha and omega,but there wolf will come out only when they found there mate's..

Love Saddy 💜