💜19💜

(Author's pov)..

It's been 2 weeks since taehyung and Jungkook officially become a couple,and those last 2 weeks were the bestest 2 weeks they ever had spent in their lifes,they both were madly, deeply and hardly in love with eachother, staying away from each-other is becoming impossible for them,at day time they were glued to with eachother and at night time they  video-called...

Since their first meet eunji and jungkook also become really close, jungkook started to take eunji as his own grandmother,not a single day passed when jungkook didn't go to meet eunji,they talked for hour's and hour's , making taehyung sulk at his ignorance..

Not only this Namjin , yoonmin and hobi too bonded really well with taehyung,where jin treat taehyung's as his own son,jimin call him his soulmate and hobi who met taehyung few days ago , adored him so much taking him as his younger brother,on the other hand yoonjoon didn't express that much but loved taehyung dearly..

As per now, everything was running smooth like butter,no hurdles or obstacles,no villian no wamps,but questions was for HOW LONG...???

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

(At Jeon's mansion)..

Jungkook son,see now i am not even forcing you to get married with Yuna,but please for me atleast go and pick Mr yong and yuna from airport they both are landing today...(jaehyun spoke..

But why me dad,why not driver, don't you think i have some work to do,or you take me as unemployed person, who will go happily running towards airport to pick your business partner..?(jungkook spoke get irked by his father's behaviour..

I am not asking to you Jungkook, you have to pick them and it's final,they are really close to me ,i can send driver to pick them but if you go to pick them it will give them respect,and i am noticing day by day you are changing , what's going on with you? before you don't even bother to touch your mobile but now look at you its like you can't even breath without it..!(jaehyun said suspiciously

No need to take stress dad nothing is changing and if somehow u feel like I am changing than trust me dad i m changing for good,you will get to know about everything at correct time ,nd for your happiness i will go and pick them up...!(jungkook replied

That's my son, i m glad to have you..!(jaehyun said patting jungkook's back..

Mee to dad love you so much...!(jungkook replied smiling..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

(Tae's pov)..

Why isn't kookie picking up my calls,he never ignored me before,i already called him like 10 times...

Don't tell me he even forgot about our date too,oh silly me it's only 12:30 pm,he won't forget about our first date..  🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

(Back to Author's pov)

Why the hell they aren't here yet,and why the fuck i am wasting my time here..!(jungkook mumbled angrily eyeing his watch..

Jungkook was busy in cursing when he hear someone coughed behind him..

Well hello Jungkook nice to meet you..!(a middle age man said..

!(a middle age man said

(Mr Yong)

Sorry but do i know you..?(jungkook asked confusedly

You don't know me but i know you really well,i am Min yong nice to meet you...!(mr yong spoke while greetings his hands with jungkook..

Oh my bad, I didn't recognise you,my dad sent me your pic but i forgot to open it,well myself Jeon Jungkook...!(kook said greeting mr yong back...

That's totally okay it happened,but what a fine young man you are,meet my daughter min yuna..!(mr yong spoke gesturing yuna to come forward who was busy staring at jungkook in awe...

!(mr yong spoke gesturing yuna to come forward who was busy staring at jungkook in awe

(Min Yuna)..

Hello there jungkook nice to meet you,i am Min Yuna 20 a Model working for louis vuitton ..!(she said proudly..

Nice to meet you too ,i am Jeon Jungkook 22 owner of nightclub "The Vintage"...!(jungkook greeted casually with her..

I guess we should get going , you guys must be tired after long journey..!(jungkook spoke genuinely

Yeah you are right we should leave...!(mr yong replied , gesturing jungkook to walk ahead..

Jeon Jungkook hmmm not bad,we will look beautiful together...!(yuna mumbled, smiling while picturing herself with jungkook..

To be continued....

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)...

Hey Lovelies new update is here,do vote and comments, hope you enjoy reading it 💜💜 💜💜....

I can feel something,ummmm what is it??? ANGST ANGST ANGST 🤫🤫🤫😁😁😁😁😁

Love Saddy 💜