💜15💜

Pic credit to rightful owner...

(Author's pov)..

After getting changed taehyung joined jungkook who was waiting for him,and they both drove off to the hospital...

Umm taehyung you go inside i will wait for you here only,and then will drop you at your home ...!(Jungkook said to tae..

That's so nice of you Mr Jeon,i will be back in 10 minutes...!(taehyung replied..

Oh no no take your time,i will wait for you...!(jungkook spoke and taehyung while smiling gratefully went inside the hospital..

(Inside Hospital)..

Mr Kim I won't lie to you, but your grandmother isn't doing really well,from last 2 day's she isn't digesting food,she is been coughing more blood..!(dr said..

But Dr you said she will do fine ,i already admitted her in hospital,i am doing everything you asked ,then why is she didn't responding to your treatment,..?(taehyung asked sadly..

It's not that we aren't trying Mr Kim but your grandmother isn't responding to our treatment,so we have decided to refer her to the specialist at our hospital,Dr Park..…!(dr exclaimed..

Mr park who..?(taehyung asked..

Dr Park Hyungsik,he is stomach cancer specialist,you can talk him, his cabin is at next corridor last second room...!(dr said..

Okay i will talk to him...!(saying this taehyung walked away from there...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

(Dr Park's cabin..

Come in..!(dr Park said when he heard knock on the door..

Hello,Dr i am Kim eunji's relative...!(taehyung said to doctor...

Oh yes Mr kim have a seat...!(dr Park said..

Thanks,dr about my grandmother's health..!(taehyung said..

Yeah Mr kim i had examined her reports, I won't say she is doing good,but there still is hope,we will do our best, just have Hope , don't loose it...!(dr Park said..

Yeah,i should take a leave now...!(saying this taehyung was about to go when hyungsik stopped him..

Wait Mr kim ,this is my card keep it with you, whenever you need any help or information you can call me,bdw it's my personal no..!(hyungsik gave his card to taehyung while smiling..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

What happened to your mood taehyung..?(jungkook asked when taehyung silently came and sit inside the car...

Nothing,i am fine...!(taehyung spoke slowly...

I know taehyung i am not that close to you but still,you can rely on me , talk to me ,you will free some burden of yours...!(jungkook said with eye's full of sincerity,and that was enough for taehyung to broke infront of jungkook ...

Shhh shhhh taehyung stop crying,you are the most strongest person i have ever meet in my life,shhh everything will be fine...!(saying this jungkook hugged taehyung with hesistancy,in hope he will calm down..

M y, g ra nny, is n't,doi ng, g oo d,i a m ,s ca re d,v er y ,v er y,s ca re d...!(taehyung cried in jungkook's embrace...

I know BUB i know ,but you have to be strong for your Granny,now stop crying here drink some water...!(jungkook passed some water to taehyung, which he accepted and drink,but in all this they completely forgot about the word's that left from kook's mouth..

T hank you Mr Jeon...!(taehyung said in hoarse voice..

Cut with the honorifics taehyung,call me jungkook,like my friends and hyungs does..!(jungkook said showing his bunny smile..

But i am not your friend...!(taehyung said with pout making jungkook coo ..

Okay than let's be friends,so what say taehyung would you be my friend..?(jungkook asked offering his hand to taehyung..

I will love to..!!(saying this taehyung gladly accepted jungkook's hand and shake it with smile..

So now as we are friends, tell me why do you hate, omega's that much.?(taehyung asked and jungkook got stiffened at the question ,but replied..

My mom was an Omega, taehyung she left me and my dad for money,she didn't cared for me,i was laying on hospital bed fighting for my life, and she raned away, like a coward at night time...!(jungkook spoke eye's getting red in anger ...

I am sorry jungkookshii..!(taehyung spoke..

It wasn't your fault, nd it's jungkook for you!.(jungkook replied..

Oh okay jungkook..!(taehyung said and jungkook smiled listening his name from Taehyung's mouth..

To be continued...

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)..

Hey Lovelies new update, enjoy reading it,do vote and comment....

And you can ask anything to me,either it's personal or regarding my stories,i will answer each and everyone of you..

Love Saddy 💜