💜30💜

(Author's pov)

After hearing Jehwan's deal, jungkook felt like ground is Shaking and rug swept away under his feets ...

Are you kidding me Jeon Jehwan,how could you even think about that huh? I will die but won't leave my taehyung ,nd yes i will marry Yuna but in Your fucking dream...!(jungkook spoke angrily..

Oh being sassy with me,i like it my son but you don't have any option ,wanna know how..?(Jehwan said smirking..

Jungkook hearing Jehwan words arch his brows in confusion..

Why don't you ask your pretty lover where is he,cause as per information which i have ,that bitchy omega is buying medicine for his grandmother who is counting her day's...!(Jehwan said with disgusting smile..

Jungkook heart' started to beat loudly than ever,he started to tremble but he called taehyung..

(On Call)

Hey kooo how are you..?(taehyung asked lovingly..

I m f in e love,umm b aby where r you r ight now..?(jungkook asked stuttering which go unnoticed by taehyung cause medical was so crowded..

I am currently at medical store koo , buying medicine for grandma...!(taehyung answered and hearing taehyung, jungkook started to sweat heavily..

Okay l ove will talk to u l ater..!(jungkook said and cut the call..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS, KEEP MY BABY OUT OF THIS MESS,HE IS INNOCENT...!(jungkook screamed his lungs out falling down on ground crying hysterically,jimin seeing Jungkook crying like a kid walk towards him and hugged him from his back..

Hahahahaha awww young love,are you really an Alpha Jungkook huh? See you crying pathetically for an Omega..!(Jehwan taunted jungkook..

SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP..!(namjoon intervene but got stopped by Jehwan who showed his palm to him..

Jin is still sleeping inside your room with your baby girl, why don't you go to him Namjoon, unless you don't need them in your life anymore...!(Jehwan said bitterly,and namjoon fearing about his daughter and lover life ranned towards his room...

So where was i ,ahhhh so jungkook my man's are following your pathetic omega everywhere, your mother's is my captive, decision is yours ,marry yuna or i will kill your mother and lover both at the same time,well not a bad idea...!(Jehwan uttered..

Don't do this please, don't do this, have you ever loved me, have you ever take me as your son,or i too was a biggest mistake for you..?(jungkook asked sadly

I did loved you jungkook that's why you are still alive, but whoever will try to come between me and my dream,i will kill them , even if it's you or anyone..!(Jehwan replied..

You are not a human you know that,you are a heartless monster Jeon Jehwan ,you think you will live happily after those sins you have committed, or after those sins by which you are blackmailing me,never Never Jeon Jehwan you will cry for your existence, today is your day but tomorrow will be mine,..!(jungkook spoke standing up from his place..

Will see about that, now tell me your decision , what did you choose, your mother and lovers life or there death..?(Jehwan questioned..

Jungkook while wiping his tear's from his face,look directly into Jehwan eye's than uttered..

I will Marry Yuna,i will stick on my word's until you stick on yours,But IF i ever see a single scratch on my Taehyung or on my Mother skin i will burn you alive...!(jungkook spoke angrily..

Well wise decision i must say,nd don't worry i will stick to my words i aren't that heartless son,but IF you ever tried to do something behind my back,or ever tried to meet that omega after today ,i will kill him, your lover's head and my Gunpoint,i will keep an eye on your every move, one mistake and BANG...!(Jehwan said and laughed like a maniac..

Now go to that pathetic omega,told him that you are leaving him and marrying yuna and don't you even try to speak anything against me to him, take everything on yourself ,i want to see hatred in his eyes for you,the more he hates you ,the longer he live, now go son go fast,you are getting engaged to yuna in 3 day's...!(Jehwan said making jungkook cry badly..

I will marry her but will never except her as my wife, cause no-one No-One can ever take my tae place in my heart,my life, my soul,my body, my love everything belongs to him and him only,i will keep counts of every tear which will flow from my love's eyes because of you nd than you have to pay for it cause i will make you pay and mark my words Jeon Jehwan,you will REGRET it..(jungkook spoke and left From there...

To be continued...

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)..

Hey my lovelies update is here,do read , vote and comment please,nd ignore the mistakes ♥️..

Is jungkook's decision correct or not,??cause for me it is, share your opinions too♥️💜..

Love Saddy 💜