💜26💜

(Author's pov)...

This little piece of shit, how could he do that,no no NO ,he is bloody dating an omega not only omega but a Male one, I can't let this happen,i can't allow that flith in my family,You have only seen my love jungkook , now u will see who really Jeon Jehwan is,i will make u leave that creature,and u will marry Yuna , cause i will make sure that happen..!(Jehwan shouted angrily to no-one ,when his spy gave him information about jungkook's dating life..

(Time skip one week )

Everything was peaceful until now,Jungkook was sleeping peacefully dreaming about his taebaby,when suddenly his sleep got disturbed by a Phone call..

(On call)

Um h ello..(jungkook answered the call still feeling sleepy..

Hey kook, umm where are you,i mean are you still sleeping..?(hobi asked from the other side of call..

I was, but now you waked me up,say hyung why do you call ..?(jungkook asked sitting on bed..

Well actually i wanted to talk to you about something,not only me but jimin and yoongi to,we also informed Namjoon hyung about this,he will join us to ,so can we meet..?(hobi asked been unsure , cause jungkook always declined this kind of get together offer's..

What is it hyung,what do u wanna talk about, can't you tell me on call only..!(jungkook asked feeling lazy..

I would have told u if i can kook,you have to be presented infront of us,cause this shit is kinda serious..!(hobi said seriously..

Hobi serious voice made jungkook feel uneasy,cause hobi is a bubbly person and he bearly get serious..

What is it hyung,is everything fine now you are making me tensed..!(jungkook spoke getting up from bed hurriedly..

Everything is alright for now Jungkook, but you have to come at our usual hangout place,we are waiting for you..!(hobi replied to Jungkook..

I will be there in fifteen..!(saying this jungkook hang up the call..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

What is it hyung ,you guys are scaring me now...!(jungkook spoke getting impatient..

Yes kook is right,i decided to spent my day with my baby girl and jinnie,but u guys call me hurriedly, now look u guy's aren't even saying anything!!!(namjoon spoke getting annoyed..

Kook and namjoon hyung please you both ,be patient and listen to us very carefully while we explain things to you...!(hobi said making jungkook forrow his brows in confusion..

Oh please stop talking puzzle,just tell already..!(jungkook spoke getting irritated..

Your mom is here in korea Jungkook, actually she never left You on Her Own Will...!(hobi said making jungkook heart beat fastly ans eyes going wider ..

W wha t are y ou ,talk ing abou t h yung..?(jungkook stuttered badly..

Jungkook it's a well made but badly executed plan...!(jimin interupted them..

What plan?, whose plan ? What are you guys talking about..?(jungkook asked rubbing his temples..

"Jeon Jehwan" your Dad's badly failed plan..!(yoongi replied..

What are you saying,stop talking shit about my father for that cunning lady,are you guy's out of your mind's or what..?(jungkook shouted angrily getting up from his chair..

STOP IT JUNGKOOK,, atleast let them finish first,stop poking your nose in a while..!(namjoon spoke sternly , making jungkook sit back on his place..

You guys continue,we want to listen , what you guys are trying to explain, cause if guy's are this sure than there might be something suspicious..!(joon said calmly, but inside his body whole valcano was irupting..

Thanks Hyung,but not only Jehwan uncle ,aunt jina is also involve in this plan..!(jimin said making namjoon go pale listening his mom's name..

C continue..!(Namjoon spoke..

Uncle Jehwan and Aunt Jina,tried to kill Aunt Hara and uncle Doyung,they succeed in killing uncle Doyung but somehow Aunt was lucky,she got saved by some tribals..!(hobi said making jungkook to lose his balance even he was sitting on chair,and namjoon was out of words..

We know u guys won't believe us that's why we have proof..!(yoongi said than continued to talk

And that Prove will make you guys believe that Aunt Hara never left you and your dad for money jungkook, although she is Real owner of..

"THE VINTAGE"...

To be continued...

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)

Hey Lovelies new update do vote and comment please and ignore my mistakes..

(Information:-

Jeon Hara :- Jungkook's real mom..

Kim Jina now Jeon:- Namjoon's real mom..

Kim Doyung:- Namjoon's real father..

Jungkook and namjoon are step brothers as already mentioned in character's..

Hope you find this interesting cause now we are reaching towards main plot 💜💜..

Love Saddy 💜