💜33💜

(Author's pov)..

It's been 3 day's since Eunji expired ,and 3 day's since taehyung lost himself,he wasn't himself anymore ,he lost his shine,his charisma ,his smile ,he was broken...

And jungkook wasn't any different,he was hating himself , cursing himself,cause taehyung was all alone he lost his granny ,his lover betrayed him and here he was getting engaged with Yuna....

Yuna and jungkook engagement was high-profile,star studded engagement with full media coverage,news of Jungkook getting engaged with Yuna spread like fire, Jungkook wasn't himself in whole function he wasn't smiling at all he hold a straight, poker and emotionless face,and on the other hand taehyung to got to know about kook's engagement but he didn't really care's now, whether jungkook got engaged or marry with Yuna or so he was thinking .....

(Next day after Jungkook's Engagement)...

Taehyung has decided to let go of his past,he finally decided to left Seoul and went back to daegu,so for this he have to complete some pending works one of them was resigning as Dancer from "The Vintage"...

(The Vintage)..

Jungkook along with his hyungs were sitting inside there private lounge all gloomy and sad talking about taehyung, but Yuna being a bitch she was enter inside without even knocking and settled herself on jungkook's lap, jungkook got stiffened, he was about to push her but couldn't, cause his father to enter just after few minutes to discuss about marriage date..

Jungkook was mentally cursing yuna who was continuesly pecking jungkook's neck shamelessly infront of everyone,they all were talking when they heard a knock on the door..

Come in...!(it was jimin who answered..

Just then door open and taehyung entered inside with expressionless face,but from inside his heart was breaking into million and million of pieces when he eyed jungkook who was sitting on couch and yuna on his lap kissing his neck..

Oh Taehyung hii, today is your day off and you here..?(jin asked but taehyung didn't Said anything...

Jungkook was gazing taehyung continuesly ,his hands were itching to hold taehyung,to shower him with hugs and kisses but he can't..

Ahhh this pathetic omega again' what do you want huh? Can't you see we are discussing about something important...!(Jehwan said gritting his teeth..

Don't get so worked up disgusting Oldman,i m not here to ruin your precious discussion,i m here to give you this....!(saying this taehyung throw the envelope which he was holding on table, jungkook was eyeing taehyung's every action..

Jimin quickly pick the envelope and open it just to get his eyes become wide open seeing what's written inside it....

W why taehyung, don't do this please...!(jimin spoke confusing others...

I m sorry jiminie hyung but i have to do this,so please kindly except my resignation ,as per your contract if within 1 year i didn't find this job appealing i can quit,so don't force me...!(taehyung said blankly and hearing him jungkook fold his knuckles ever so tightly feeling hurt..

We won't taehyung it's your decision ,we won't force you...!(yoongi spoke understanding taehyung's perspective..

Thanks hyung, I already have diposit this month salary back to jin hyungs account,i m not taking it cause i haven't worked this month...!(taehyung spoke with pride..

Ahhh thank god i m glad u resigned yourself and save yourself from second hand embarrassment, cause i was about to fire you,but as you made me happy now,so i will be this kind to you and invite you to your ex-boyfriend's wedding which is next month...!(Jehwan spoke smirking ,his word's surely hurts taehyung but he won't show it ....

Ohh old man i would have loved to attend this wedding ,but u know i can't ....!(taehyung reply sassily showing jungkook's marriage news isn't hurting him , which was hurting jungkook so much..

Oh why because u will be jealous, cause jungkook will marry a girl,who is more beautiful,more stronger,more classy and more famous than you,....!(Jehwan guttered through his mouth , making jungkook clench his fist in anger..

Well i get jealous of those whom i think i could compare myself with,but sorry to say oldy,there is no other like me,i Kim Taehyung an Omega is single piece,and about your soon to be daughter in law may god have mercy on her...!(taehyung spoke in taunting way...

Taehyung why are you leaving this job,i mean why can't you be here...?(jin asked not meeting with taehyung's gaze feeling ashamed...

Hyungs you don't have to feel embarrassed cause i m proud to have you and jimin Hyung as my friends,and for your questions I am Leaving Seoul tomorrow...!(taehyung spoke making jungkook heart sank,and his Hyungs shock...

Where! where are you going taehyung ..?(jimin asked eye's getting teary..

I m leaving to daegu hyung, and i should leave from here now,i have to pack my things,nd believe me when i say i will treasure each n every moments which i spend with you and hyungs ,but my time here in Seoul is up,if future have stored our meeting than i will definitely love to meet you guys again,but for now Take care and good bye.....!(saying this taehyung left from there,not giving anyone chance speak...

To be continued....

AUTHOR'S NOTES...

Hey Lovelies new update is here do read vote and comment please and ignore my mistakes 💜😍..

How do you think jungkook will make everything right any guesses???

Love Saddy 💜