💜31💜

(Author's pov)..

Jungkook was lost, jungkook was broken, jungkook was hurt, jungkook was betrayed, first his father broked his trust ,then that betrayer asked him to leave his lover crying and dejected,but for life of his mother and lover jungkook have to do it,he have to hurt taehyung unintentionally when it was the last thing he want to do..

(At taehyung house)

I m coming, wait.?.!(taehyung shouted from inside hearing knock on his door..

Kooooo how are you baby,you told me that u are in meeting nd won't be able to meet me today,than u here how..?(taehyung asked hugging jungkook ,but what he noticed was jungkook isn't hugging him back..

Let me come inside first',stop clinging...!(jungkook spoke Coldly , making taehyung hurt by his words...

Oh so rry ,yeah co me inside...!(taehyung stuttered getting embaressed..

Ahhhh ur lil house is suffocating me taehyung,now as i give you lot's of salary ,why don't you buy a new house, I can't even Stand here properly..!(jungkook spoke making disgusted faces..

What are you saying koo, what happened to you?..(taehyung asked being confused..

Nothing it's just u and ur low-class life is suffocating me now..!(jungkook spoke harshly,but from inside his heart was breaking into small pieces seeing tears in taehyung's eye's..

Well you should have think about this before jungkook don't you...!(taehyung spoke wiping his tear's cause jungkook's behaviour was hurting him..

100% dad is right ,i shouldn't have been with you in first place..!(jungkook spoke disheartened making taehyung's heart crack..

If it's a prank than stop it right here jungkook cause you are going overboard now...!(taehyung said angrily..

That's the saddest part taehyung cause my life has turned into a prank after you came in it,..!(jungkook said blankly..

Oh really wow Jungkook wow ,you are bloody two faced bitch,you are the one who bloody confessed to me, you are the one who was clingy to me ,i wasn't dieing to be with you at first place so don't you dare blame it to me..!(taehyung said rudely pointing his finger at Jungkook..

I wasn't in love with you, i never was,i was playing with your feeling, Hahaha how hahaha how could you even think that me Jeon Jungkook would fall far a pathetic omega like you...!(jungkook said which make taehyung lose his sanity so he slapped him, he slapped jungkook so hard making Jungkook's cheek turned red..

You don't deserve anyone's care ,u are so heartless jungkook so bloody heartless,you played with my heart, you played with my feelings,u were making fun of mine all this time,i Bloody loathe you Jeon Jungkook,and I bloody hate you for breaking my heart...!(taehyung screamed being hurtful, unaware of that his each and every words were toring jungkook's soul apart..

Like i care huh, I don't give two shits whether you hate me or not,i just come here to tell you something,so feed it carefully in your mind,I like Yuna,she is beautiful,she is wealthy ,she is famous ,she is classy,and she totally deserve's to be call as Jeon, so i an Yuna are getting engaged in next two days,so you bloody don't show your face to me ever again....!(jungkook said to taehyung and poor taehyung was hurt, hurt and hurt he wasn't able to comprehend what was happening ,he was shocked and stunned..

I wouldn't Dare to , now leave..!(taehyung spoke slowly not even glancing at jungkook , if he for once eye jungkook, he could have seen ,how hurt , broken and bloodshot red jungkook's eye's were, like they were dieing to talk to taehyung,to tell him how much he loves him,how much he needs him,and how much he wanted to kill himself for hurting taehyung..

Just when jungkook left from there, taehyung broke down into million pieces ,the facade wall of being confident got broken just when jungkook walked out from his house,he fall on the ground crying hysterically...

On the other hand..

Just after walking out from Taehyung's home jungkook started to cry like a child,he cried so hard that his shirt become wet with his tears,he punch the road so hard that his knuckle started to bleed,but it wasn't hurting him not at all, the thing which hurting him was taehyung's betrayed and crying face...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Taehyung was still crying and feeling so damn lonely without his granny ,so without thinking about anything he ranned towards hospital, cause he needs his granny right now,he needs her assurance,he needs her love ,he needs her hugs ,he needs eunji's care..

(At hospital)..

While sniffing taehyung reached hospital to see his granny, each step that he was taking were like he was walking on burning coal, his heart was pounding rather loudly, he was feeling something is off,so he walked fastly towards his granny's room and when reached there and opened the door his world got collapsed right infront of his eyes , because..

Doctor's were covering Eunji's face with white bed sheet..

No no no no no no no no no ,no moon goddess no,you can't do this to me no it's just a bad dream,my granny is still here with me ,i will close my eyes than will open,yes my granny will call me towards herself and hug me yes..!(talking to himself taehyung shut his eyes and opened it again just to see Dr Park Hyungsik , patting his back paying his condolences,cause eunji was still there laying on bed covered with white sheet..

"GRANNY"...!(taehyung shouted before crying like a maniac..

To be continued...

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)

Hey my lovelies new update is,do enjoy it vote, comments and read please..

I m sorry , don't hate me for this,but story' required this phase to,it was my main plot, this was the first thing which came into my mind before i even decided to write this story',cause in real life to taetae love his grandmother but unfortunately he lost her ,so some how i wanted to add it into my story,hope u people will understand my perspective too😔🙏🙏🙏

Love Saddy 💜..