💜34💜

(Author's pov)...

After giving his resignation to Jungkook, taehyung left for daegu next day,in wish to start his new life without letting his path bother him,but as much as we try past didn't let us go this easily...

After settling in daegu , taehyung started to work in coffee shop, leaving his passion behind,he doesn't felt like dancing now, it's been 3 week's since taehyung settled in daegu, everything was gloomy and sad for him,it was like his life has lost its meaning,how much he try to overcome from his past,but jungkook's thought's aren't letting him to do so..

Taehyung's wolf vante also turned into a very quiet wolf,a wolf who one's love to talked and chatter was completely lost without his Mate's prescene...

He was still in touch with jin and jimin,they talked to each other,they share everything with eachother,but they never in once talked about jungkook and not even once discussed about jungkook's marriage which is going to be held one week from now..

And jungkook was not the same jungkook since taehyung left from Seoul,he turned into a ice cold person,he bearly talk now , its like smile left from his face,he got himself busy in work's,he spent all his day in "The Vintage" and only for sleep he go to his Mansion,ohhh yeah Sleep he forgot about what a peaceful and sound sleep means...

He was dying from inside,his wolf isn't talking to him, blaming him for his mates sorrows, his wolf always howls in pain missing his mate's warmth and comfort...

Jungkook has lost much weight,his eyes are loosing it's shine , dark circles are the only things which one can see in jungkook's once handsome face...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Namjoon son....!(jina tried to talk to namjoon..

Don't you dare call me son,you whore ....!(namjoon spoke rudely..

I know you hate me son, but please forgive me , your silence is killing me, please don't treat your mother as stranger, please i beg you....!(jina pleaded namjoon,who without giving any reaction left from there, leaving jina crying and pleading..

Why did I do that,why was i so cruel back than,why did i kill that innocent man why why why,why did i hurted Hara...!(jina talked to herself and started to slap herself.. guilt was killing her now, slowly slowly she is meeting with truth and it's killing her,the fog of her sins started to vanish, and light of truth was burning  her soul..

Oh moongoddes,what have i done,i helped my husband's killer,i even tried to killed Hara,i was cheating on my own husband,who was nothing but a gentleman with me,ohh God NO PLEASE NO , STOP ITS HURTING ME,I WAS SO CRUEL,I HAVE DONE SO MANY SINS,I AM A MURDERER TOO BECAUSE I HELPED A MURDERER...!(jina started to screamed and scartch herself like a madman...

But i will make everything right,yes i won't let Jehwan's unholy plan accomplished,i won't let him spoil other people's life also, I won't let him spoil jungkook's life,i will make it right....!(jina spoke with determination, wiping her tears..

(On the other hand)..

Only 5 day's than i will rule hahahahaha,just 5 day's and jungkook will marry Yuna, than not only "The Vintage", but yuna's property too will be mine,Hahahaha JEON JEHWAN is going to be king of this world...!(Jehwan spoke smoking his cigar puffing it's smoke out in air, while biting a sluts neck who was sitting on his lap, moving her hips on Jehwan's member..

(Mature content ahead if uncomfortable skip 🙏)

Come slut show me what you got..!(Jehwan spoke smirking , putting his members inside sluts mouth..

Y eah,b itch s uck it ha rd ,ummm j st like t hat ,ahhhh fck...!(Jehwan moans disgustingly ,when slut sucks his semi-hard cock..

Ahhh fck , stop come here bitch...!(Jehwan , pick that slut from her hair pulling it ,toring her dress in one go, sucking her boobs hardly making her moan..

Unaware that history was repeating itself,but difference was, before its was poor hara who caught his husband cheating on her with jina,but now it's Jina who caught Jehwan cheating on her with a slut..

I deserved it ....!(,jina spoke wiping her tears..

To be continued...

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)..

Hey Lovelies new update do vote, comments and read and please ignore my mistakes...

End is nearing my lovely reader's, thanks alot for showing your interest and love to this book🙏🙏

Love Saddy 💜