💜24💜

(Author's pov)...

After that day of argument between jungkook and his dad, jungkook stopped talking to his dad,well he didn't felt like talking to him,he started to spent most of his time with Taehyung,his baby keep him sane ,his love is his safest place..

Time flew away really fast,cause tomorrow it is taehyung's birthday, jungkook was hella excited cause as per Eunji (taehyung's granny) prediction , jungkook and Taehyung are Mate's and jungkook couldn't wait to confirm it..

Jungkook and his Hyungs wanted to organize a Big Birthday Bash for taehyung ,but taehyung politely declined there offer cause he didn't wanted to celebrate his birthday until his granny become totally healthy and fine..

So as per taehyung's will , taekook along with their Hyungs will spend there day together chatting and enjoy it,at taehyung's home..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Only 5 minutes and he will turn 21 ,omg please please please moongoddes let granny's word's convert into reality, please i beg u please I want only him as my mate...!(jungkook was murmuring to himself and hobi who was eyeing him confusingly from last 5 minutes got tensed ,so he went towards jungkook and slapped him on his cheek to bring him out from his dreamland...

What the hell HYUNG? Why would you slap me..?(jungkook asked rubbing his cheeks..

To bring you back from your dreamland ofcourse i had to slap you,are you okay I thought you have gone mad in taehyung's love , that you started to talk to yourself.!(hobi replied casually sipping his sprite..

But still Hyung , you could have nudje my shoulder or even call my name,but y...!(but before jungkook could complete his sentence, his mind started to become fuzzy..

Something inside him started to howl in joy,his nostril was fill with a sweet and fruitful fragrance,a fragrance which he never smelled before,his eyes started to glow in shade of cherry red, controlling himself he eye the clock ,and Bang it was correct 12:00AM..

(On the other hand)..

Do you think other will like it, hyungie i first time baked a cheese cake,what if koo didn't like it..?(taehyung spoke slowly..

Are you dumb taetae,this is the world bestest cheesecake,i m sure your koo will love it..!(jimin said assuredly

I m relying on y..!(and taehyung word's got stuck inside his throat,his heart was beating rather fastly..

His inner self was feeling ecstasy and peace, his smelling sense was full with  wood and lavender fragrance,and his eyes were glowing in shade of ocean blue,and he too eyed the wall watch just to find it's already 12:00AM..

Which means taehyung"s birthday already had started,jimin,jin,sope and namjoon were respectively shocked seeing taehyung and Jungkook's reactions..,jin and jimin who were with taehyung & sope nd namjoon who were with jungkook they were calling there name but taekook wasn't paying any attention to them,as they were busy in finding eachother..

In few seconds they were infront of each-other,and just when there eye's met , their inner wolf for the very first time , talked with them, their inner wolf spoke there first ever word which was..

"MATE"

Taehyung and Jungkook both were crying in happiness,and without wasting anytime they hugged eachother..

They hugged while crying in eachothers embrace,they hugged while feeling joy,they hugged caused they were happy,they hugged cause they were "MATE'S"..

Oh my moongoddes i m so happy, my love, u r, you are my mate,can you believe it,we are eachothers mate,..!(jungkook said cheerfully ..

K oo u r ,y ou are m my M ate..!(taehyung cried in happiness..

They were busy in talking and showering there love on eachother,when there wolf respectively spoke....

Well hello there buddies so romantic of you both, but atleast let us introduce ourselves,..!(vante taehyung's wolf said sassily..

My queen is right,we just found eachother,you both were clingy as hell from the start,so now its our time let us talk ..!(Kook jungkook's wolf spoke..

Oh my babybun u are already so whipped for me..!(vante Said to Kook

No my cupcake,i aren't only whipped i am a goner for you my queen..!(Kook replied..

They both kept talking to one another when jungkook spoke with wide eyes..

What the hell taebaby, your wolf is triple Sassy than you,nd too hot to handle..!(jungkook said with open mouth..

And your wolf is 1000000000000 % more whipped than you,so much of butter i might slip..!(taehyung spoke teasingly..

Babyyyyyyyyyyy..!(jungkook spoke whining..

Bunnyyyyyyyyyyy.!(taehyung replied teasingly..

To be continued...

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)..

Hey my lovelies new update,do vote read and comment please..

How's this chapter was???

Love Saddy 💜