💜20💜

(Author's pov)..

After picking father and daughter duo from airport, jungkook along with both of them were on way to his Mansion, 20 minutes passed and they finally reached their destination, and all this car drive yuna kept staring at jungkook..

una,yuna...!(mr yongs nudjes yuna's shoulder who was busy in staring at place where jungkook was sitting , that she forgot she was the only one left inside the car..

Hu ah yes dad..?(Yuna ask being embarrassed..

Where was your mind, jungkook and i were waiting for you,from last 5 minutes..!(mr yongs speaks..

Haha dad i was here only,.!(yuna spoke ..

Well leave it, if you are done shall we go inside, we don't have to stand here whole day now we..?(jungkook asked smiling in taunting way..

If with you ,i can stand here all my life..!(yuna again mumbled to herself dreamingly eyeing jungkook..

Yes yes you are right son, let's get going..!(mr yong spoke..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

(Inside Jeon's mansion)

Yong you came,oh how desperately i was, waiting for your arrival..!(jaehyun spoke , hugging mr yongs, tightly ,who replied the hug with same passion..

How can't i,when u invited me here with this love..!(mr yong spoke cheerfully..

Oh my my look at this princess,yuna my child how are you.?(jaehyun greet Yuna, while side hugging her..

I was fine before,but now i am fantastic as i meet you uncle jaehyun..!(yuna said cheesily making jaehyun smile wholeheartedly and jungkook to roll his eyes and puke on her fakeness...

Your daughter is a diamond yong..!(jaehyun said patting yuna's back..

Look whose saying ,the one who own gem of a son ..!(mr yongs replied smiling..

Yeah,a perfect match gem and diamond,what say yongs..!(jaehyun said, making yuna smile shyly and jungkook to grit his teeth in anger,but before mr yongs replied jungkook interupted him..

Dad if my work is done here ,i should take my leave.!(jungkook spoke in annoyed manner..

What are you saying son, today you aren't going anywhere without taking yuna with you, show her how vintage look like then take her to some classy restaurants,as today Vintage is closed and you don't have much work too..!(jaehyun said making jungkook pissed..

Dad ,she just landed ,she must be tired how come you want her to just roam again..!(jungkook spoke making excuses..

Umm can i say something..!(yuna interupted them..

What a mannerisms child you are , speak yuna what do you wanted to say..!(jaehyun said smiling..

Jungkook-shii i rested well in plane and i am also not that much tired if you are thinking about this,i can join you only if you want..!(yuna spoke batting her eyelashes,but before jungkook can say something, jaehyun ordered..

Then it's final, after lunch jungkook you are taking yuna out,show her "The Vintage" then take her for dinner,and no more excuses..!(jaehyun said with authority, making jungkook miserable cause he can't argue with his dad infront of his friend..

And one more thing son,keep your phone here only don't take it with you, otherwise i know what will happen..!(jaehyun spoke making jungkook shock..

But Da..!(jaehyun didn't let jungkook complete his sentence , showing his palm which make Jungkook pissed that his eyes flickered in shade of cherry red..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

(On the other side)..

(Tae's pov)

Koo please be fine , what's happening ,why aren't you answering my calls,you didn't even answer Hyungs call,where are you,are you fine,i m so scared, I don't want any date,i just want you to be safe, please answer my calls..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

(Back to Author's pov)..

(The Vintage)

And you know then they say,i only need her,look at her walk she is confident and that's how i grabbed the opportunity..!(yuna blabbered about her life happily thinking jungkook is listening to her , being unaware that jungkook is busy in someone else's thoughts..

Jungkook-shi, umm jungkook-shii ..!(Yuna tried to get jungkook's attention

Huh..?(jungkook said absent minded..

Are you even listening to what i said..?(yuna asked

Yes yes,i was so continue ..!(jungkook shrugged her..

Okay than she tried to snatch my spot------!(like this yuna kept speaking..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

This restaurant is so cosy and elegant , exactly my type...!(yuna said taking a bite of bulgogi..

Hmm i m glad, please inform my dad that i took you too high-class restaurant,as he wants me to give u princess' like treatment..!(jungkook said sarcastically..

Ohh that so sweet of you, you are a gentleman jungkook-shi..!(yuna spoke smiling..

Pleasure is all mine..!(jungkook said with fake smile , totally unaware of a poor soul whose tears were rolling down from his eyes to cheeks, the one who before was praying desperately for his well-being ,forgetting his food, had saw him , having dinner with another girl, smiling and chatting ,the one who had misunderstood the whole situation, thinking that jungkook was having dinner date with someone else forgetting about their...

FIRST DATE💔

To be continued...

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)

Hey my lovelies new chapter is up to read do votes and comments, hope you enjoy it..

Angst is arriving,just a filler of what future had stored for Taekook,get yourself ready cause shit is about to go down real soon...

Love Saddy 💜