💜38💜

Author's pov..

What else one can ask from god to be happy, having a handsome and caring lover, family like friends who are always there for you in your happiness in your sorrows, Taehyung was feeling like a blessed human right now, crossing all the obstacles , overcoming every fears, Taehyung and Jungkook were finally together, going to call eachothers as "HUSBAND"..

Taekook along with there friends and family were already inside the marriage venue, everything was prepared, Marriage hall was decorated like a dream, Jungkook was getting ready along with Yoongi, Namjoon and hobi ,on the other hand taehyung was accompanied by jimin and jin..

(The Marriage hall 🤩)..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hyung i am nervous,what if i slipped while walking down the aisle, hyung what if i made my fool out of everyone...!(taehyung spoke getting nervous..

Aish tae stop thinking negative everything's gonna be fine, now let's take your pretty self out from here, Jungkook is waiting for you...!(jin spoke smiling..

Yeah let's go hyung,my koo is waiting...!(taehyung spoke standing from chair..

On the other hand...

Jungkook was waiting for taehyung , feeling nervous, happy , excited, finally taehyung is going to be his by all means, no-one can take his tae away from him now,,he was in his thoughts when suddenly music started to play, the front door of marriage hall open and there come taehyung looking all Beautiful , unreal just like a angel,his beauty took jungkook's breath away,he gulped eyeing taehyung...

And taehyung he wasn't any different,he eyed jungkook for mere 5 seconds,but those 5 seconds were like heaven to him,his koo was looking breathtaking, he was looking like definition of Handsomeness and as decided both taekook were wearing white...

Taking slow step taehyung finaly reached to jungkook, who was already waiting offering his hand to taehyung..

Taehyung put his hand on jungkook's big one ,who intervened their fingers together,when priest started the rituals..

WE ALL ARE GATHERED HERE ,TO WITNESSES WEDDING CEREMONY OF BEAUTIFUL COUPLE WHO ARE ABOUT TO BEGIN THERE NEW JOURNEY AS HUSBAND'S..

SO JEON JUNGKOOK WILL YOU TAKE KIM TAEHYUNG AS YOUR LAWFULLY WEDDED HUSBAND..?(priest asked to Jungkook..who smiled wholeheartedly than answered..

I DO...!

KIM TAEHYUNG DO YOU TAKE JEON JUNGKOOK AS YOUR LAWFULLY WEDDED HUSBAND...?(it was taehyung's turn ,whose eye's was full with happy tears replied....

I DO..!

Now exchange your rings please...!(priest said and taekook made eachothers wear the rings..

Okay so Now both of you pronounce after me...

I PROMISE TO BE WITH YOU ,IN YOUR SORROWS AND HAPPINESS,I PROMISE YOU TO BE YOUR SIDE WHENEVER YOU NEED ME,I PROMISE TO GIVE YOU LOVE , RESPECT AND LOYALTY,I PROMISE TO CHERISH YOU UNTIL DEATH DO APART US...!(priest utter those beautiful word's and taekook repeated it..

NOW I PRONOUNCE JUNGKOOK AND KIM TAEHYUNG AS LAWFULLY WEDDED HUSBAND, YOU MAY SEAL YOUR PROMISE WITH A KISS.....!(just those words left from priest mouth, jungkook pulled taehyung towards him than asked..

May i kiss you JEON TAEHYUNG ...?

You may Kiss me My Husband...!(taehyung replied lovingly, before smashing his lips on Jungkook's..

After there kiss ,there all hyungs congratulated them,Hara hugged her both sons tightly feeling blessed,..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

After enjoying there wedding , taekook reached their small home,Yes Taehyung's small and cosy home, jungkook wanted his and taehyung's first night there...

When they entered inside there home,both of there heart was beating like bullet train,they were excited thinking what was about to come..

Umm love go freshen up in our room and i will change in Granny's bathroom....!(jungkook spoke kissing taehyung's forehead and taehyung sighed happily , while walking away...

After 15 minutes they both were done, taehyung was drying his wet hair with towel sitting infront of dresser,when jungkook came from behind hugging his husband's back ,who smiled shyly..

Aww are we getting shy now huh?? Were is my fiesty lil kitten....!(jungkook asked kissing taehyung's neck , who was drown in pleasure..

You wanna meet your fiesty lil kitten, than why don't you take me to our bed Daddy....!(taehyung spoke seductively biting jungkook's ear,whose dick twitched by sudden change in taehyung's behaviour..

Oh with pleasure my lil baby boy...!(saying this jungkook put taehyung on his shoulder carrying him like a sack..

To be continued...

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)

Hey my lovelies new chapter is up to read do votes and comments and please ignore my mistakes 💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏..

Only 1 chapter to go i am lil sad, but no worries i will be back with, MAFIA I OWN 🔥🚬🗡️ ,real soon♥️♥️😁😁..

Love Saddy 💜