💜13💜

Pic credit to rightful owner ...uwuuuuu😍😍😍😍😭😭

(Author's pov)..

After finishing his daily routine, taehyung was finally ready to go at "The Vintage" he was excited he was nervous..

Buckle up taetae u can do it,you have to do it for your grandmother,just give your best...!(taehyung tried to boost himself..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

(The Vintage)..

Are you sure jungkook he agreed to join us..?(jin asked while biting his nails..

Hyung you are having a contract signed by him in your hands,and you are still asking senseless questions to me,he can be here in any minute just have some patience...!(jungkook replied rolling his eyes..

Yaah dork,he can change his mind if he remembered how rudely you talked with him..!(jin spoke..

Hyung what now? I already apologised to him and he accepted it,so stop spitting venom now...!(jungkook said whining

Yeah just hope he comes...!(jin replied..

They all were busy in talking ,just when taehyung entered inside..

Now all attention was on him..

Taehyung you came...!(excited jimin chirped..

Ye yeah hyung, can't miss it for anything..!(taehyung replied cheesily..

Hey taehyung i was waiting for you, i thought you won't come....!(jin said hugging tae..

No Hyung i was on the way,but due to traffic i got bit late..!(taehyung replied..

Hey taehyung..!(jungkook said smiling a bit..

Hello Mr Jeon..!(taehyung greeted..

Well i am glad that you came,now go nd change your performance will start within half n hour..!(jungkook spoke..

Okay I will go nd get ready..!(taehyung replied walking away towards dressing room..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

After 20 minutes taehyung came out getting all ready,and the moment he stepped inside jungkook's private room,where him nd his hyungs sits, every one present their were stunned seeing taehyung's beauty..

And jungkook oh god poor boy was in shock,he was unable to tear his gaze away from taehyung,it was like he got hypnotised by taehyung's beauty, taehyung beauty was astonishing in his eyes....

Gorgeous, utterly gorgeous ...!(Jungkook mumbled seeing taehyung..

!(Jungkook mumbled seeing taehyung

Ummmm,h ey g uys..!(taehyung got flustered seeing everyone eyeing him..

Oh taehyung,you look mesmerizing,so beautiful..!(jimin complimented taehyung..

Ah Thanks hyung..!(tae replied getting shy..

Okay so taehyung let's walk towards stage, as your performance start's in 5 minutes,go get your self comfortable on stage...!(yoongi said..

Yes hyung i must go...!(saying this taehyung went,still getting flustered reason, jungkook was still gazing him without blinking his eyes..

Ook, jungkook ,JUNGKOOK...!(jin shouted near jungkook's ears..

W what.?(jungkook questioned..

Are you here? If not then come back on earth, taehyung already left for his performance...!(namjoon spoke..

Who said i was gazing taehyung...!(jungkook said making other's laugh..

That's the thing kook,no-one said you were gazing taehyung,you your self agreed to it....!(yoongi replied smirking..

Ye yeah i was gazing him, so what? Now let's go,his performance is about to start..!(murmuring this jungkook walk towards main lounge...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Everyone was patiently waiting for taehyung,as light on the stage got dim,today it was more crowded than usual, taehyung affect duhh...

Just as spotlight came on middle of the stage, every started to hoot and clap, cause there was taehyung standing on the stage with all glory..

Music begin and taehyung started to groove,chants and clap become louder just as taehyung move..

Taehyung dance was enchanting , every one was awestruck, including hyungs and jungkook..

After performing on 2-3 songs taehyung finished his performance by bowing his head down,nd audience present their appreciates his dance..

(At backstage)..

Taehyung was walking towards dressing room to get Changed ,when suddenly jungkook stopped him...

Umm taehyung wait...!(jungkook said..

Yes Mr Jeon..!(taehyung replied..

You were awesome on stage, your dance was magical...!(jungkook complimented him..

Oh, thanks alot Mr Jeon,i m glad that u enjoyed my performance...!(taehyung replied back..

Not only me, every one present their were appreciating your performance..!(jungkook spoke..

I m honoured..!(taehyung replied..

Okay so you go n change,..!(Jungkook said..

Yes ,i will...!(taehyung replied..

To be continued...

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)..

Hey Lovelies new update,do vote and comment, hope you enjoy reading it..

How's the story so far, it's not boring right?

Love Saddy 💜