💜36💜

(Author's pov)..

Taehyung was shocked,happy,angry, overwhelmed everything at same time,mixed emotions were killing him seeing jungkook infront of him After whole 1 month,his wolf was active again he can feel his wolf happiness..

And for jungkook this moment was pure bliss ,he was with his lover after month of waiting,his wolf was howling in happiness cause he can feel his mate prescene near him..

Tae i know you hate me,you don't want me anywhere near you,but please give me a chance to explain myself, please...!(jungkook spoke sadly ..

What do you want to explain now huh? There is nothing to explain now mr Jeon you better leave you are getting married tomorrow go and give time to your soon to bride , instead of wasting it on me leave please....;(taehyung spoke stubbornly...

I am not getting married to anyone tae,i never wanted to marry her in first place,just please let me explain ....!(jungkook spoke requesting,when he saw taehyung was about to deny again so he interupted him...

Please tae please....!(jungkook said pleading clasping his hands...

Go on explain yourself ,it have to be worth of chance which i am giving to you, knowing that you don't deserve any...(taehyung spoke rudely,but jungkook still smile thinking atleast he is getting a chance to express himself..

So like this jungkook started to explain everything to taehyung , crying in between making taehyung cry too,he explained how he was force to break-up with him and marry yuna,how brutualy his father tried to kill his mother,how he put two options infront of jungkook,and all this time taehyung kept crying silently, feeling his heart in peace and a huge burden vanishing from his heart..

Than love aunt jina told me where he kept my mom as his captive and the name of that man who was following you,so without wasting anytime i took flight coming here in instant, first i got rid of that bastard who was following you ,then i called yoongi hyung he told me that mom is safe and secure with him,and now i am here,i never stopped loving you tae, I can't ever stop loving you,you are my lifeline ,my everything ,my reason to live,my life was whole mess ,this last one month was curse on me without you, please forgive me my Love....!(jungkook begged infront of taehyung..

You aren't lieing right,me and my lifestyle doesn't suffocates you ,you really didn't meant those word's right...?(taehyung asked like a child..

Yes my love,i can never meant that words bub,you can never suffocate me, if you want i can leave my Mansion for you, and can peacefully spent my whole life in your home with you, that much i love and respect you and your lifestyle....!(, jungkook spoke resting his forehead on taehyung's who was crying mess until now,but taehyung wiped his tear's and started to speak his heart out....

Koo i was so hurt ,so broken when you left me,i didn't wanted to live cause my granny also left me, but somehow my heart and my inner wolf  wasn't ready to believe that you were hurting me intentionally,my heart was saying that you still love me and see hence proved cause you still love me and i still love you, you still have me and i still have you, you still are mine and i still am yours ....!(taehyung spoke happily wiping of jungkook's tears who was too crying happily listening taehyung's words..

You forgave me right,you you don't hate me,you still love me tae...?(jungkook asked eye's full with love and hope...

Yes koo,i forgave you, and i never stopped loving you....!(taehyung spoke carresing jungkook's cheek..

Thank you tae, thank you so much you make me so happy....!(jungkook spoke happily..

No shut-up and kiss me dummy....!(taehyung spoke pulling jungkook towards himself from his collar..

I would love to my only love....!(saying this jungkook smashed his lips on taehyung's, devouring him, kissing him by all he got, sucking and nibbling on taehyung's soft pink lips, while entering inside his lover's mouth exploring every inch....

After making out for 15 minutes they broked the kissed and smiled wholeheartedly, enjoying eachothers presence, murmuring I love you's....

Lets get back "HOME" love....!(jungkook spoke lovingly...

Yeah let's get back "HOME"...!(taehyung replied ever so sweetly...

To be continued...

Hey guys new chapter is here for read, don't forget to vote and comment 💜♥️🙏..

What do you think will happen to Jehwan now??😜😝😛🤪🤨🤔...

Love Saddy 💜