💜12💜

Pic credit to rightful owner..

(Author's pov)...

After jimin and jin left from Taehyung's house, taehyung himself went out to see his grandmother..

After feeding his grandmother with soup he made, taehyung decided to take leave ,as he has to earn money..

(The Vintage)..

Jungkook commit that u were rude with him, not every omega is same as your mother,you can't compare everyone , every omega's aren't same...!(jin said to jungkook...

Hyung is right kook,he is an male omega, his life is already full of obstacles ,he if fighting for himself ,ur word's surely have hurted him...!(jimin to joined jin..

Okay so what do you guys want me to do..?(jungkook asked..

What do you think, jungkook what will you expect from the one who hurt you..?(jin asked...

Ummmm to asked for my forgiveness,i mean that particular person should apologise to me with his/her heart...!(jungkook replied..

Exactly..!(jimin said smiling..

Do you guys think he will accept my apology..?(jungkook asked..

Why wouldn't he kook, just show him how sorry you are,by keeping your ego aside..!(jin replied..

Okay i will,..!(jungkook replied..

(Tae's Home)..

Taehyung was getting ready to go out for Busking , when he heard a knock on the door..

Taehyung went towards the door and opened it..

Hii..!(jungkook said smiling sheepishly,and taehyung while keeping poker face left the door open for jungkook to come inside..

No reply hmm,moon goddess help me pls..!(jungkook murmured to himself while getting inside..

Take a seat ...!(taehyung said plainly..

Thanks...!(saying this jungkook settled himself on chair..

So why are you here..?(taehyung asked..

Actually i come here to give you this...!(jungkook said showing a beautiful bouquet of flowers to taehyung..

!(jungkook said showing a beautiful bouquet of flowers to taehyung

For me...?(, taehyung asked pointing a finger on himself..

Yes this is for you, accept this as my apology, taehyung i am extremely sorry for my behaviour with you back than, I know i was a rude ass with you,i shouldn't have behave like that,i m so sorry,but i had my reason for behaving like that with you, taehyung my experience with omega's are not good, it's just whenever i see any omega's i saw glimpse of that woman, please forgive me taehyung...!(jungkook spoke his heart out to taehyung, and this time it was genuine taehyung can feel it..

Mr Jeon whatever your reasons was,but please from now on keep in mind every omega's aren't same,i mean even five fingers in our hand aren't same how come you expect to every omega be same, just because your apology seems sincere i will accept it,but next time if you behave the same ,i  won't be able to forgive you..!(taehyung said accepting the bouquet..

Thanks taehyung thanks alot for accepting my apology...!(jungkook said smiling...

Okay so would you like to have coffee or something,?.(taehyung asked..

No no i am fine taehyung, it's just will you now join "The Vintage" , cause taehyung the vintage needs dancer's like you, your presence will enlighten my club,so will you accept my offer now..?(jungkook asked taking out the contract..

Will you treat me and my talent respectfully,..?(taehyung asked.

You are respected taehyung,i am so sorry for my behaviour back than,u and ur talent is highly respected..!(jungkook spoke sadly..

Okay so i will join the vintage, but if you ever misbehave or mistreated me ,that will be my last day in your club...!(taehyung said..

I wouldn't dare too..!(jungkook replied..

Meanwhile jungkook passed the contract to taehyung,by reading Every terms and law's carefully taehyung signed the contract getting satisfied..

Okay so Mr Kim Taehyung now you are officially part of "The Vintage", i am grateful to you..!(jungkook said..

It's my honor Mr Jeon..!(taehyung replied..

Okay so i will see you tomorrow at club...!(jungkook said offering his hand to taehyung for handshake..

I will be there on time...!(taehyung spoke smiling while accepting handshake ...

Time skip..)

I don't believe duhh, jungkook asked for taehyung's Forgiveness,i am stunned, are you kidding me, that's not possible...!(namjoon said getting shocked..

Don't be so overdramatic hyung,i apologise only when i think I was at fault,nd in taehyung's case fault was mine...!(jungkook replied..

Well it's Hard to digest ,but still good work kook..!(yoongi said..

Thanks hyung...!(jungkook replied...

To be continued.....

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)...

Hey Lovelies i am back,new chapter is up to read, do votes and comments please....

Love Saddy 💜...